Poll

Should ISC be disqualified for poor sportmanship

Yes
14 (73.7%)
No
5 (26.3%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Topic: Community Rules  (Read 8092 times)

Offline TraumaTech

• DON'T PISS OFF THE KITTY
  • Hot and Spicy
  • Lt.
Re: Community Rules
« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2005, 07:50:20 pm »
Will TSC continue into the next cycle, that is a definite NO.  I am currently the only one now from TSC who will even bother to try to read through all the crap that gets put on here.  The others gave up reading this ages ago due to the negativity and I know they WONT be in the next cycle.

Keep it up, more will end up leaving, or clean it up, and maybe, just maybe, some of those will stay.

looks left     looks right    psss  pssss   Dfly   Dfly!!  need a fleet to join???   FSD all the way  :)    looks left     looks right    runs off  :)

Offline KHH Jakle

• Lt.
« Reply #21 on: April 19, 2005, 09:07:26 am »
DFly - go Klink, go Klink! KHH! KHH!  :P

I am personally sorry to hear that your guys don't want to bother with this anymore.  In hindsight, the cycle was largely pretty clean I thought.  It just has ended crappy...

Offline Dfly

• Lt. Commander
  • Lyran Alliance Lives
« Reply #22 on: April 20, 2005, 05:49:55 pm »
True, THIS cycle has been pretty clean, till near the end, but in each cycle there have been flaming, problems, etc...  Some of my wings just gave up after the last cycle fiasco. When it started again at the end of this cycle, the rest of my wings are gone.  I have just enough wingmen to finish the playoffs, then they are gone too.

Thx TT and BlakJack for the offers, however, there is a fleet out there that already knows I will be joining them, and it will be kept a surprise until the beginning of next cycle.  Besides, I have been Klingon in 3 cycles, and I NEVER fly Lyrans, so try another race.

Offline KHH Jakle

• Lt.
« Reply #23 on: April 20, 2005, 06:15:32 pm »
tutu wearing gorn?