Topic: A reply to the topic: Topic: For those who dont know yet  (Read 5372 times)

Offline Dfly

• Lt. Commander
  • Lyran Alliance Lives
A reply to the topic: Topic: For those who dont know yet
« on: April 26, 2005, 06:11:42 pm »
Before anyone blows a fuse over what I feel I must say, please read all of it, more than once if necessary, before replying.  I am not flaming anyone(i hope) and dont mean disrespect either, just trying to point something out.

I remember not very long ago when I interrupted negociations between 2 fleets, with an apology included, I was told to BUTT OUT.

In the end, after a few messages, it was clear to me that one other fleet gets ticked off when people post messages within their negociations, and they made it clear that I was NOT to do such a thing etc...

After reading the above topic, and finding a post to a particular part of a negociation between that one particular fleet and another, there are posts once again from other people in it.  Once again they want NO other person involved in the negociations other than them and the fleet they are to fly against.  Here is the words said to this subject:   

"This is a negotiations thread between ISC and KHH means all other people from other fleets should stay out.
I also gonna ignore from now on any of your attemps to be involve to your silly bickerings."

Basically I have absolutely no problems with their request and fully understand it. However, a few days prior to this, in the same thread, this was posted:
"I dont think is a good idea a 2v2 .Besides 3v3 games always are more fun.
Oh well what about u guys take Dfly for this match if he wants ,he is more a Klig than a Bruce as i remember."

Which, KHH reminded them of the problem within the rules, so such person replied:
"As about my offer for Dfly i was wrong and u r right."

NOW, It seems that anyone else should not be allowed or permitted to interfere, type, leave messages, ect. within a section strictly devoted to negociations, yet they can drag a name of someone from a completely different fleet into their negociations(actually I dont mind the compliment of being mentioned but still).  May I suggest if you dont want involvement from other fleets, try not to use names of other members and/or their fleets within your negociations.  I did keep out of that one even if I was mentioned, because you did more than just request it.  You also told me to post anything I wanted within it's own topic and you could reply there, so this is what I am doing.  ;D

Offline Slider

• Lt. Junior Grade
Re: A reply to the topic: Topic: For those who dont know yet
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2005, 07:09:21 pm »
+Self-Edited+
« Last Edit: April 26, 2005, 07:47:44 pm by KHH-Slider »

Offline ShadowLord

• Lt.
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2005, 10:01:29 am »
Err unlike Kravens post I can follow this one and it sort of makes sense..

Offline KBF-Butcher

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2005, 10:21:02 am »

NOW, It seems that anyone else should not be allowed or permitted to interfere, type, leave messages, ect. within a section strictly devoted to negociations, yet they can drag a name of someone from a completely different fleet into their negociations(actually I dont mind the compliment of being mentioned but still).  May I suggest if you dont want involvement from other fleets, try not to use names of other members and/or their fleets within your negociations.  I did keep out of that one even if I was mentioned, because you did more than just request it.  You also told me to post anything I wanted within it's own topic and you could reply there, so this is what I am doing.  ;D

Good point Dfly i shouldnt mention your name to that specific thread

p.s Just a correction: the Topic:"For those who dont know yet" has nothing to do with this.U are reffering to the ISCvsKHH topic
« Last Edit: April 27, 2005, 10:32:19 am by [ISC]Butcher »

Offline Kroma BaSyl

• Romulan Tart
  • Lt. Commander
  • Don't hate me because I'm beautiful.
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2005, 12:50:21 pm »
Butcher, what part of the original thread being locked didn't you understand. You should just STFU, your a troll.
♥ ♥ ♥  GDA Kroma BaSyl  ♥ ♥ ♥
GCS Prima Ballerina
GCS PHAT Gorn
GCS Queen Kroma

Because this game makes me feel like  a thirteen year old girl trapped in a lizards body.

Offline KHH-MiniMe

• Hot and Spicy
  • Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2005, 04:18:46 pm »
Hey Kroma.....you're invited to comment in any thread in which I post......please ignore Butcher.....your input is always appreciated. I still think it's funny they were bumping their own thread less than 30 minutes after making it.....and stupid enough to think others wouldn't notice and or comment on their dingalingness....then when offered advice....they get mad and offer their own(about not offering advice)....I still think they need to get back on those meds.....that reminds me....I wonder how Vac is doin.

Offline Dallas

• Fluffy Snuggle Bunny
  • Lt.
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2005, 04:38:20 pm »
When I play SFC I only wear cowboy boots and a viking helmet.

Oooops, wrong thread.   ;D

Offline KHH-MiniMe

• Hot and Spicy
  • Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2005, 04:52:42 pm »
trying to keep up with Kroma's pink tutu are ya?

advantage Kroma.......sorry Dallas.....you'll have to do better

Offline Dfly

• Lt. Commander
  • Lyran Alliance Lives
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2005, 06:07:41 pm »

p.s Just a correction: the Topic:"For those who dont know yet" has nothing to do with this.U are reffering to the ISCvsKHH topic

You are right, it IS referring to the ISCvsKHH topic, which is where you mention me, thus why I posted it as such.

Offline Whoo

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2005, 11:24:53 am »
When I play SFC I only wear cowboy boots and a viking helmet.

Oooops, wrong thread.   ;D

I dressed up like Janeway pretended my cat was 7 of 9...
I had a sig, but the dog ate it.

Offline KHH Jakle

• Lt.
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2005, 11:55:30 am »
sick-o

Offline KBF-Butcher

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2005, 01:35:43 pm »
I wonder by reading your silly posts  who s getting meds.
U are all guys that their fleets failed at the first round of the playoffs so u just got back to what u r really good at:flaming and make fun the guys u just cant beat in battle and trying to get us involved in another flamewar  so your friends admins get us banned from the league and the forums.
what can i say rather than i feel sorry for u all as u r soooo crying babies.
Go back to your mama loosers  :-*

Offline Kroma BaSyl

• Romulan Tart
  • Lt. Commander
  • Don't hate me because I'm beautiful.
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2005, 02:12:30 pm »
whaaaa-whaaa-whaaa, stop crying cuz u hate our skillz, cuz we so great. We spankie-spankie all the time, U are mad cuz we so great, not cuz we be t00ls every time we post. We no lick flames, we just ill mannered kiddies, but U just bust us cuz we win and u say cheeserz cuz you can't eat cheese with awsome great pilots we be showing you all your skillz you no appriciate. U shold be happy we spit on u with every word cuz we awsom pilots, even if we smell of cheddar.

U pilots with no skillz go back to U'r mommies, cuz we moved out to mommies basement many long time ago. now we real great fleet of humble no-jerk wadin winners. U just hate our skillz.

PS, No we just hate you as people.
♥ ♥ ♥  GDA Kroma BaSyl  ♥ ♥ ♥
GCS Prima Ballerina
GCS PHAT Gorn
GCS Queen Kroma

Because this game makes me feel like  a thirteen year old girl trapped in a lizards body.

Offline GDA-Kel

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2005, 02:14:41 pm »
*sigh*

Locked.

GDA-Kel
Gorn Dragon Alliance