Topic: A reply to the reply of the replied reply topic  (Read 3669 times)

Offline Kroma BaSyl

• Romulan Tart
  • Lt. Commander
  • Don't hate me because I'm beautiful.
A reply to the reply of the replied reply topic
« on: April 28, 2005, 02:36:06 pm »
You don't get it Butcher. It ain't the way you play the game I despise, it is your attitudes outside of it. I have a life and the game is just a game to me. I prefer to play the game with people I like and have a human connection with. That isn't possible with you or your ilk because of the lack of respect you have consistently shown to your fellow players.

This goes back to even before Ian's first post match post in GZ for me, and started with the bad attitudes and rudeness you guys showed in the match setup forum. I tried to cut you guys some slack as I figure you are just interpersonally challenged, but enough is enough form you.  You're not worth the effort and a negative drain on the community.

♥ ♥ ♥  GDA Kroma BaSyl  ♥ ♥ ♥
GCS Prima Ballerina
GCS PHAT Gorn
GCS Queen Kroma

Because this game makes me feel like  a thirteen year old girl trapped in a lizards body.

Offline Capt_Bearslayer_XC

• "Sorry I haven't been around much lately. I'm easily distracted by shiney things."
  • XenoCorp® Member
  • Captain
  • Virtute non verbis
Re: A reply to the reply of the replied reply topic
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2005, 04:46:55 pm »
Gee.... I wonder how many threads we can get locked today....
Political Correctness is really Political Censorship

A tax code should exist to procure the funds necessary for the operation of government, not to manipulate human or business behavior.

A nocens dies in loricatus est melior quam a bonus dies procul opus.

A bad peace is even worse than war."  --  Tacitus

"We thought we could resolve the system's problems by rationing services or injecting massive amounts of new money into it" -Claude Castonguay

Offline KHH-MiniMe

• Hot and Spicy
  • Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2005, 04:53:46 pm »
Gee.... I wonder how many threads we can get locked today....

Is an admin locking Butchy's posts or is he locking them himself to keep others from commenting? I think it's the latter....but I'll ask...

Hey admins...are you guys locking his threads or am I right in the assumption that he has some "control issues"

Offline Slider

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2005, 05:34:53 pm »
Hey the summer league is open 2 v 2...open race so its player skill and knowlege not race design advantages that determine the winners.

Rung based so no losing your way to victory....JOIN TODAY!!!

:)

Offline Kroma BaSyl

• Romulan Tart
  • Lt. Commander
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2005, 05:36:45 pm »
Hey the summer league is open 2 v 2...open race so its player skill and knowlege not race design advantages that determine the winners.

Rung based so no losing your way to victory....JOIN TODAY!!!

:)

That's it!!!! I'm locking my thread, damn spammer!!!! <snicker>
GCS Prima Ballerina
GCS PHAT Gorn
GCS Queen Kroma

Because this game makes me feel like  a thirteen year old girl trapped in a lizards body.

Offline Kroma BaSyl

• Romulan Tart
  • Lt. Commander
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2005, 07:17:55 pm »
Besides just a simple reminder in the latest server some of your posts got edited by the admins.

LOL...you mean the HEXX GOES DOWN ON KROMA THREAD...lol....or when I quoted Judges jerk post...lol.....your still a tool Butcher, or at the very least an apologist of tools. I cut you a certian amount of slack earlier as I thought you where not getting when I was clowning around or not due to language difference. But know I see you for what you are, a smacktard.
GCS Prima Ballerina
GCS PHAT Gorn
GCS Queen Kroma