Topic: A New Beginning  (Read 7514 times)

Offline Jaeih t`Radaik

• "I'm the unknown Commander, who makes the Empire look so good."
  • Lt. Junior Grade
  • Elements willing, we shall prevail!
    • Federation Starbase 23
Re: A New Beginning
« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2005, 11:12:39 am »
Hey Blyre,

Interesting story for sure, I'll be following it from now on.

Just a little nitpick though: The flashback/mindmeld scene had me confused for a bit, until I realised that yes, it was indeed a flashback scene. Maybe differentiate that section from the main story by using italics, or stars to break it off from the rest of the main story? Maybe even use a different date at the start. That's what had me confused, the STII/TNG uniforms with an ENT date.
It'd make it easier to read.
"I'm just observing. You know, making observations."
"Great. We'll stick a telescope in your head and put a dome over it, and we can call you an observatory."
Paris and Rory, from "The Gilmore Girls."

Offline Blyre

• Assistant to The Man
  • Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #21 on: June 11, 2005, 11:15:10 am »
Hey Blyre,

Interesting story for sure, I'll be following it from now on.

Just a little nitpick though: The flashback/mindmeld scene had me confused for a bit, until I realised that yes, it was indeed a flashback scene. Maybe differentiate that section from the main story by using italics, or stars to break it off from the rest of the main story? Maybe even use a different date at the start. That's what had me confused, the STII/TNG uniforms with an ENT date.
It'd make it easier to read.

Thanks for the suggestion and I'll work on it :)

Wallace
Political Correctness: helping losers feel better about themselves since 1986 ;)

Offline Sirgod

• Whooot Master Cattle Baron
  • Global Moderator
  • Vice Admiral
« Reply #22 on: June 17, 2005, 02:03:59 pm »
Looks at Calandar notices Date...

Uhm Wally my brother...  ;)

stephen
"You cannot exaggerate about the Marines. They are convinced to the point of arrogance, that they are the most ferocious fighters on earth - and the amusing thing about it is that they are."- Father Kevin Keaney, Chaplain, Korean War

Offline Sirgod

• Whooot Master Cattle Baron
  • Global Moderator
  • Vice Admiral
« Reply #23 on: June 26, 2005, 09:06:51 am »
Just an update, Wally has lost his Internet access for awhile, Untill he get's paid again. I talked to him yesterday on the phone, and he said he was getting alot of Writting done, and will be back online soon.

Just thought I'd mention It to you good Peeps here.

Stephen
"You cannot exaggerate about the Marines. They are convinced to the point of arrogance, that they are the most ferocious fighters on earth - and the amusing thing about it is that they are."- Father Kevin Keaney, Chaplain, Korean War