Topic: Round 2 - =SoV= vs [ISC]  (Read 8712 times)

762_XC

Round 2 - =SoV= vs [ISC]
« on: May 03, 2005, 06:03:42 pm »
Looking to get an idea of when you guys are available.

Offline iantheace

• Lt. Junior Grade
Re: Round 2 - =SoV= vs [ISC]
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2005, 08:37:15 am »
We are usually available every weekend (inc friday) almost any time, just not like 12pm or 5 am :P

Offline GDA-Kel

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2005, 10:19:01 am »
FPF awaits the winner of this match for the League Championship.  You both won your previous matches almost 3 weeks ago.  Two match comments regarding scheduling in 3 weeks does not constitute a good-faith effort to get this match completed, by either side.

Do you both intend to fly this match?  If neither of you care, then speak up so I can simply award FPF the Championship and we can all move on. 

I understand there is a certain level of animosity that may still linger here.  You need to put that behind you and move forward with this match.  Having said that, this is still a game, and should be played for the enjoyment.  If it's simply not fun for either side, then say so and bow out now.     

As much as I dislike getting involved in this again, I am going to set a firm deadline to get this match played.  The match must be completed by Sunday, May 22nd.  If it is not completed, then I will determine a match winner based on which fleet I believe made the best good faith effort to fly the match. 

One last thing.  Save the PM's, the name-calling, humping hamster posts, and anything else not directly related to scheduling this match.  Anything but scheduling posts will be deleted in this thread.

GDA-Kel
Gorn Dragon Alliance

Offline [ISC]Phaser

• Fleet Admiral
  • Lt. Junior Grade
  • "Fire in the Bowl"
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2005, 04:07:27 pm »
wow ,what do ya know the league admin has made a ruling i almost fell out of my chair bro!!
they asked when we could fly and we told them when "a week ago" its in their court now,but i'm sure in ur eyes we ISC have not made a good faith effort...

Offline Toast

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2005, 08:48:24 pm »
PING.................. sov got any plans this weekend?

762_XC

« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2005, 09:33:13 pm »
=SoV='s forums appear to be down at the moment. Hopefully we can offer a date in a day or two.

That said, there is nothing preventing [ISC] from offering a time.

Offline Capt_Bearslayer_XC

• "Sorry I haven't been around much lately. I'm easily distracted by shiney things."
  • XenoCorp® Member
  • Captain
  • Virtute non verbis
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2005, 12:40:33 pm »
Back online as of today, kind of limited, but I now am able to check in on stuff.

TTYL,
Bearslayer
Political Correctness is really Political Censorship

A tax code should exist to procure the funds necessary for the operation of government, not to manipulate human or business behavior.

A nocens dies in loricatus est melior quam a bonus dies procul opus.

A bad peace is even worse than war."  --  Tacitus

"We thought we could resolve the system's problems by rationing services or injecting massive amounts of new money into it" -Claude Castonguay

Offline Toast

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2005, 02:54:00 am »
Thats ok guys i have been offline myself a couple of days with my g-ma slowly passing(still fighting she is)so if we can get a time set tiss cool.. this sunday would have been nice, if not next weekend providing were not holding crap up......I will be honest most of my if any free time is consumed with RL conserns atm dealing with her passing into the never never i would say :'(.... I have yet to speak with Phaser conserning this issue as i have been busy with this sudden event. I know we the [ISC] woud prefer to field a 3man crew to fly this playoff finals mission this has to be determined as of yet will keep u guys posted..................ty toast out

762_XC

« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2005, 07:55:52 am »
We have a temporary forum set up now. Hope to be able to offer you guys a time soonest.

762_XC

« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2005, 07:54:41 pm »
=SoV= would like to offer to play this match on Friday 5/20/05 at 7pm Eastern Daylight time.

Offline [ISC]Phaser

• Fleet Admiral
  • Lt. Junior Grade
  • "Fire in the Bowl"
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2005, 11:05:06 am »
checking..........

Offline iantheace

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2005, 01:43:44 pm »
I can come

Offline Ronin

• Lt. Junior Grade
  • sub·ter·fuge (sub-tr-fyooj) - Romulan foreplay
« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2005, 05:15:28 pm »
Thats ok guys i have been offline myself a couple of days with my g-ma slowly passing

My warmest regards to you and yours in this difficult time, Toast. Whatever heat and animosity there may be here, we all have blood in our veins, love in our hearts and families we care about. Wishing you peace...
"Flying Romulan takes cunning. You either have it... or you die."

In The Beginning -- An unfinished fictionalized account of events surrounding the old Starlance League.

Offline Toast

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2005, 08:21:54 pm »
OK then umm friday sounds like a deal we will see u then fri 7pmest..........Ty Ronin for ur kind words bro  :)

762_XC

« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2005, 09:42:16 pm »
See you guys then.

Offline deadmansix

• Lt.
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2005, 06:51:51 am »
Thats ok guys i have been offline myself a couple of days with my g-ma slowly passing(still fighting she is)so if we can get a time set tiss cool.. this sunday would have been nice, if not next weekend providing were not holding crap up......I will be honest most of my if any free time is consumed with RL conserns atm dealing with her passing into the never never i would say :'(.... I have yet to speak with Phaser conserning this issue as i have been busy with this sudden event. I know we the [ISC] woud prefer to field a 3man crew to fly this playoff finals mission this has to be determined as of yet will keep u guys posted..................ty toast out

I am truely sorry to hear about your grandma Toast and you have my prayers. I know its hard loseing a loved one and you have my moral support

deadman

762_XC

« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2005, 07:40:45 pm »
=SoV= was victorious in 3 hard fought games. GG's ISC.

Offline Toast

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2005, 07:47:06 pm »
GG'S =SOV= and gl in the finals, we have been unseated..................

Offline [ISC]Phaser

• Fleet Admiral
  • Lt. Junior Grade
  • "Fire in the Bowl"
« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2005, 07:50:39 pm »
yup it was alot of fun but like i said over at gsa, facing 24 hornets is no easy challenge!!

GG

762_XC

« Reply #19 on: May 20, 2005, 08:41:03 pm »
Actually it was 16 Yellowjackets and 8 Hornets. 

And if you can think of another tactic to beat 4 PPD's, I'm all ears! ;D

Offline Corbomite

• Commander
« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2005, 10:52:11 pm »
Sorry to butt into the thread, but good job SOV! This makes our decisions for the finale harder to make.

Offline Slider

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #21 on: May 26, 2005, 01:46:40 pm »
Congrats =SoV=.

I'm proud of you guys taking on the biggest challenge in SFC and coming out on top, really shows the skills.

Again Congrats and Good luck in the finals.

762_XC

« Reply #22 on: May 26, 2005, 05:55:31 pm »
Thanks guys.

Offline Nomad

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #23 on: May 26, 2005, 09:52:16 pm »
Anyone got any film?