Topic: Mirrror Mirror Draft  (Read 8487 times)

Offline likkerpig

• Commander
Re: Mirrror Mirror Draft
« Reply #40 on: May 16, 2005, 02:34:18 pm »
Let me expand that small print for ya Jinny-poo....

First Minute $20.00.  $20.00 for each additional minute.  Void in all countries with extradition agreements with the Grand Caymans. No longer affiliated with Hot Mamas 900.

Man, I love being helpfull.....
"Atheism is a religion like not collecting stamps is a hobby."

Offline FPF-Paladin

• 'Thou shalt not CAD.' - DH
  • Lt.
« Reply #41 on: May 16, 2005, 03:44:21 pm »
Update:

United Federation of Planets has submitted their Draft Card

The Terran Imperial Empire has not (due to computer issues which I think have been worked around) but they are working on it as we speak.

Actual Draft is pending.

Working on this as I write; don't want to send off the first list I come up with without asking around about pilots I don't know well (hope no one minds too much, want to give this the thought it deserves).   Will submit tonight or early tommorrow depending on how quickly I can get info.
~Life cannot find reasons to sustain it, cannot be a source of decent mutual regard, unless each of us resolves to breathe such qualities into it. ~

Offline GDA-S'Cipio

• Brucimus Maximus
  • Captain
  • If I took the bones out, it wouldn't be crunchy.
« Reply #42 on: May 16, 2005, 03:57:04 pm »
Please call 1-900-JINN-D-CAT if you wish to be on a certain side.  Certain "arrangements" can be made.   Bribe Account Managers are standing by!

Hmm..... should I or shouldn't I?     

<snicker>

I see that some admins are STILL willing to rig the game in favor of their friends.   Doesn't this system disadvantage the nutter over the casual player, since the nutters can't hold onto full-time jobs and thus can't pay for such extortion?  Wholesale nutters should be exempt from this biased draft and allowed to fly for whichever side they want.  This elitist attitude favoring the non-elite will only drive our few remaining nutters from the game.  Why should we be expected to put up with such blatant cheating?

;)

-S'Cipio
"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on the objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents."  - James Madison (chief author of the Constitution)

-----------------------------------------
Gorn Dragon Alliance member
Gorn Dragon Templar
Coulda' used a little more cowbell
-----------------------------------------

Offline KAT J'inn

• CFO - Kzinti War Machine, Inc.
  • Lt. Commander
« Reply #43 on: May 16, 2005, 04:06:38 pm »
Please call 1-900-JINN-D-CAT if you wish to be on a certain side.  Certain "arrangements" can be made.   Bribe Account Managers are standing by!

Hmm..... should I or shouldn't I?     

<snicker>

I see that some admins are STILL willing to rig the game in favor of their friends.   Doesn't this system disadvantage the nutter over the casual player, since the nutters can't hold onto full-time jobs and thus can't pay for such extortion?  Wholesale nutters should be exempt from this biased draft and allowed to fly for whichever side they want.  This elitist attitude favoring the non-elite will only drive our few remaining nutters from the game.  Why should we be expected to put up with such blatant cheating?

;)

-S'Cipio

:rofl:

Offline FPF-Paladin

• 'Thou shalt not CAD.' - DH
  • Lt.
« Reply #44 on: May 16, 2005, 08:18:00 pm »
Draft card sent...

I'm pretty excited about the idea of flying with people I've only faced in battle before, can't wait to get everyone on board and going.
~Life cannot find reasons to sustain it, cannot be a source of decent mutual regard, unless each of us resolves to breathe such qualities into it. ~

Offline KBF-Nail

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #45 on: May 18, 2005, 03:44:59 pm »
Checking in For Draft!!!!!  All I ask is give me a DNH or even better let me fly with DH. He seems too enjoy me as a wingman  ;D ;D ;D

762_XC

« Reply #46 on: May 18, 2005, 08:37:47 pm »
Somebody draft me.

Offline Age

• D.Net VIP
  • Commander
« Reply #47 on: May 18, 2005, 08:54:41 pm »
 When is this starting?

Offline someguyondrugs

• Ensign