Topic: New Battlestar Galactica Episodes are HERE  (Read 19531 times)

Offline Sirgod

• Whooot Master Cattle Baron
  • Global Moderator
  • Vice Admiral
Re: New Battlestar Galactica Episodes are HERE
« Reply #140 on: March 12, 2006, 09:07:48 am »
I suspect that a show or two into the new season this will turn out to be Baltar dreaming, too much of it doesn't make sense.   :-\

That would be jumping the shark.

It may already have done so, after the last 20 minutes of Friday's episode I fear it will become Galactica 2006.   :(

12 episodes of Super Scouts time traveling to stop Nazi bomb tests. Oh boy.  ;D

Stephen
"You cannot exaggerate about the Marines. They are convinced to the point of arrogance, that they are the most ferocious fighters on earth - and the amusing thing about it is that they are."- Father Kevin Keaney, Chaplain, Korean War

Offline Villa64

• NCC-64E
  • Captain
  • Knuckle Dragger
« Reply #141 on: March 12, 2006, 10:01:55 am »
Now I am really confused.

Before I felt bad about the episode.

Then I felt bad that I felt bad about the episode.

Now I feel good that I felt bad about feeling bad because others agree.

But with more reflection, I feel bad because I feel good about feeling bad about feeling bad.

I was because someone brought up a reference to Galactica 1980.

You should be ashamed. 

:-\
Engaging the precious snowflakes of the world.

Offline Sarek

• Commander
« Reply #142 on: March 12, 2006, 01:21:39 pm »
After reading this interview with producer Ron Moore about season 3 I feel a little better.  Still, seeing Adama sprout cheesy facial hair gives me a disconcerting feeling of déjà vu.   :huh:
Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.  – John Adams (1814)

www.lp.org

Offline Iceman

• 1st Lieutenant
  • Lt.
« Reply #143 on: March 12, 2006, 01:50:33 pm »
After reading this interview with producer Ron Moore about season 3 I feel a little better.  Still, seeing Adama sprout cheesy facial hair gives me a disconcerting feeling of déjà vu.   :huh:

I am deeply comforted after reading that. Thank you.
I believe this belongs to you. -Commander Sheehan to Imperial Captain Smithy
"Wedge, it's amazing how deceptive you can be without actually lying." -Tycho Celchu

Offline benbean

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #144 on: March 12, 2006, 03:53:42 pm »
Off on a little bit of a tangent here...

For fans of the show who also play Battlefield 2...

http://www.riseofkobol.com/

I'm in no way involved in this mod, but I can't wait to fly a raptor/raider :D
ben.

Offline Rat Boy

• Bringer of the Funk
  • Lt. Commander
« Reply #145 on: March 12, 2006, 07:22:54 pm »
Still, seeing Adama sprout cheesy facial hair gives me a disconcerting feeling of déjà vu.

You think the could have picked a different style other than the 'stache EJO had when he was in Blade Runner.

"Chaos Theory, Part II" now available.

Offline Father Ted

• Starfleet Chaplain-Recalled to Active Duty
  • Lt. Commander
  • Next to Ted Williams in the freezer
« Reply #146 on: March 12, 2006, 07:52:54 pm »
So who else said "Castillo's back!!!!" when they saw Adama's new moustache?  ;D

I started to break out my penny loafers, mauve outfit, and ditch the socks, because with my two-day stubble, I kinda look like Crockett.

Captain: USS Majestik Moose NCC-1712

"Live as brave men; and if fortune is adverse, front its blows with brave hearts." -Cicero
"Superman wears Jack Bauer jammies."-Anonymous
"Better to fight for something than live for nothing." -George S. Patton

Offline Tirus

• Lt. Junior Grade
  • Got Cloak?
« Reply #147 on: March 13, 2006, 02:14:17 am »
The last show of the BSG season left me with whiplash.

My brain synapses fired in the following sequence...

FRACK! The writers are pulling a J.R. dream sequence! Must...shoot...the...writers!!!!!!

ARRRGH! The number crunchers have taken control of the fleet and have decided to save money by shooting the entire next season in the woods outside of Vancouver.

October...OCTober???? OCTOBER!!!!!!! 

Nooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline TheJudge

• Captain
« Reply #148 on: March 15, 2006, 02:02:38 pm »
I'm just waiting for all the fanfiction to start up about what happened in that year of looking at Baltar's hair...
He who can master the data controls the world.

Offline Commander La'ra

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #149 on: March 17, 2006, 02:49:38 pm »
I'm just waiting for all the fanfiction to start up about what happened in that year of looking at Baltar's hair...

You just wanna read a 'creative' piece on how Gaeda became his 'aide'.

:rofl:
"Dialogue from a play, Hamlet to Horatio: 'There are more things in heaven and earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy.' Dialogue from a play written long before men took to the sky. There are more things in heaven and earth, and in the sky, than perhaps can be dreamt of. And somewhere in between heaven, the sky, the earth, lies the Twilight Zone."
                                                                 ---------Rod Serling, The Last Flight

Offline TheJudge

• Captain
« Reply #150 on: March 17, 2006, 03:33:33 pm »
Actually, was hoping for a Chief Tyrol and Helo hookup while Cali is pregnant...

Helo looked damn good in that officer's uniform...

Offline Commander La'ra

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #151 on: March 17, 2006, 03:50:34 pm »
I'd be able to live with that only if we got a nice, long, extended scene of Roslyn's new aide soaping herself up in the shower or perhaps a Sapphic romp involving her and Lucy Lawless' Cylon as a consession to the hetero audience.
"Dialogue from a play, Hamlet to Horatio: 'There are more things in heaven and earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy.' Dialogue from a play written long before men took to the sky. There are more things in heaven and earth, and in the sky, than perhaps can be dreamt of. And somewhere in between heaven, the sky, the earth, lies the Twilight Zone."

Offline TheJudge

• Captain
« Reply #152 on: March 17, 2006, 04:11:49 pm »
I'd be able to live with that only if we got a nice, long, extended scene of Roslyn's new aide soaping herself up in the shower or perhaps a Sapphic romp involving her and Lucy Lawless' Cylon as a consession to the hetero audience.

Done!  I have tivo so I can fast-forward your part and then slow-motion my part...Too bad Billy is dead now...I'd have liked to watch a Billy/Apollo scene...

Offline NJAntman

• Lt. Commander
  • Jusssst short of a 1000 Taldren posts, damn!!
« Reply #153 on: March 17, 2006, 04:18:31 pm »

You just wanna read a 'creative' piece on how Gaeda became his 'aide'.

:rofl:

What's up with that? Gaeda creeps me out. Still think he is a cyclon. As an aide he'd be the perfect mole till the cyclon fleet arived.
G.R.I.P. - Great Rid of Incumbent Politicians

762_XC

« Reply #154 on: March 17, 2006, 04:41:27 pm »

NOW yer talkin! Man I hope that chick doesn't pull a vanishing act now that Roslin is back to being a teacher.

Offline Commander La'ra

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #155 on: March 17, 2006, 04:53:53 pm »
Done!

Now if only we had some form of creative control...*ponder*