Topic: Abram's MI:3 bomb might pose trouble for Trek XI  (Read 1595 times)

Offline Rat Boy

• Bringer of the Funk
  • Lt. Commander
Abram's MI:3 bomb might pose trouble for Trek XI
« on: May 10, 2006, 07:56:56 pm »
From Trek Web

True, the article doesn't mention Trek XI specifically, but since J.J. Abrams is attached to it, Paramount could be very cautious about the project as it progresses.

"Chaos Theory, Part II" now available.

Offline Father Ted

• Starfleet Chaplain-Recalled to Active Duty
  • Lt. Commander
  • Next to Ted Williams in the freezer
Re: Abram's MI:3 bomb might pose trouble for Trek XI
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2006, 01:44:28 pm »
Looking for a reason why MI:3 bombed? Look no further than the star, Mr. Scientology himself.  :screwloose:

Captain: USS Majestik Moose NCC-1712

"Live as brave men; and if fortune is adverse, front its blows with brave hearts." -Cicero
"Superman wears Jack Bauer jammies."-Anonymous
"Better to fight for something than live for nothing." -George S. Patton

Offline J. Carney

• Son of Dixie
  • Commodore
  • Fortuna Favet Fortibus
Re: Abram's MI:3 bomb might pose trouble for Trek XI
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2006, 01:50:50 pm »
They can't blame Tom... it might bring the alien ghosts out in him again. They can make him be pretty nasty- causing him to lash out at Brooke Shields and cheat on Katie Holmes, not to mention interfere with his ability to work!

Of COURSE they will blame the behind-the-scenes guys... after all, what's a name without a face attached to it to a movie goer.
Everything I did in my life that was worthwhile I caught hell for. - Earl Warron

The advantages of living in the Heart of Dixie- low cost of living, peace and quiet and a conservative majority. For some reason I think that the first two items have a lot to do with the presence of the last one.

"Flag of Alabama I salute thee. To thee I pledge my allegiance, my service, and my life."