Topic: Katbeard and all Ex-Overlords (not current overlords)  (Read 1093 times)

Offline Herr Burt

• Putting the "B" back into SFC
  • Lt. Junior Grade
  • Providing for the Providers
Katbeard and all Ex-Overlords (not current overlords)
« on: May 26, 2006, 03:02:39 pm »

AAAarrrrrrrr!!!!  Listen up, you scalawags!

It's payoff time.   Welcome to the lightening round, where things get just a little bit more "interesting".

I've changed me mind about how to bestow yuir unearned rewards onto yuir worthless hides.  I been chartin out me path, and it suddenly dawns upon me that by alterin' yuir current account I would be locking you into one ship for the rest of the adventure if you wanted to keep yuir reward.

Now while I love traps and torture as much as the next pirate, that still doesn't seem very sporting.  I'm not used to being sporting,  Arrrrrr! but still I'll give it a try.

So, instead of you giving me your login details (which one or two of you already have) I will instead create a new account for you tonight, with Yuir prize, and then I will send you the login details for that account.  I will later transfer over as many PP from your original account to your new one as you wish, and you will be free to swtich back and forth between the two as often as you like.

The prize consists of a modified ship that is already in the game.  (And no, I'm not sayin' how it's alterred.)  In order for this to happen, you've got to tell me which ship you want by 8PM tonight!  8:01 is too late.  Katbeard, as per the restrictions of your found treasure, you may choose any CA hull in your current combined cartel's list; monsters and PF tenders *excluded*.   The ex-overlords may choose any hull already in their *original* cartel's list *except* for a heavy battlecruiser.

If you miss tonight's deadline, never fear.   Send me yuir desires and I'll get it to you tomorrow night.

Herr Burt
Happy Warmongering!

Offline Skaren

• http://www.evensong.us/images/avatars/ban.jpg
  • Lt. Junior Grade
  • Resistance is Futile
    • SFC Campaign System
Re: Katbeard and all Ex-Overlords (not current overlords)
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2006, 03:59:25 pm »
Arrg,..

Twas a strange twist ,..

When we abandoned Wyldfire Cartel and took control of Orion Cartel we stole all we could from the Dfly.  Right before departure we transported da goods on board and high tailed it outta there.

Much to our surprise we found the cargo boxes contained 1000's of Teddy Bears.  I immediately thought one of two things.

1- Dfly got wind of my plans and played a cruel joke on me, a smart one his is,..  or,..

2- Dfly and some of WyldeFire Clan have some strange teddy bear fetish that I was unaware of.

In either case,. it left my mates poor and desperate indeed !

It was only just now, one of my henchman found that Dfly had stuffed a Gold Dabloon up the a.s.s. of each teddy !!

Well crew, it is time to turn the Bears into Battle Raiders, 

Arrg,. my Lasses,.. start digging into those a.s.s.e.s  !!

The hoots and hollars of the crew could be heard throughout the ship and it would be some time before the Teddy Fill that flew, would completely get cleaned up.  Some of the crew looked like ghosts covered in the white fluff. 

Little did I know it was a ghostly foreshadowing of what was soon to happen to me and my crew.

SFC:OPCS

StarFleet Command: Orion Pirates Campaign System

http://sfbuaw.com/intro.php

Offline Herr Burt

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2006, 04:34:47 pm »

:o

-Herr Burt
Happy Warmongering!

Offline Hexx

• Sexy Shoeless Lyran God Of War
  • Captain
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2006, 05:35:17 pm »
Sorry. might be the alcohol or anti flu drugs ravaging my poor system, (HA! to any doctors, I can take with alcohol and live..)
but are you looking for a specific ship or a simple  hull type?

Hexx the confused.
Courageously Protesting "Lyran Pelt Day"

Offline Skaren

• http://www.evensong.us/images/avatars/ban.jpg
  • Lt. Junior Grade
  • Resistance is Futile
    • SFC Campaign System
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2006, 05:40:19 pm »
Arrg Hex we suffer from the same flue like symptoms.  Hicup !

Raise the flag on the mizen, hoist the boaz.

Letter and divide it !

Hicup

Tis a fine Friday night for battle with a new wessel.  And the Lord knows I need one !
SFC:OPCS

StarFleet Command: Orion Pirates Campaign System

http://sfbuaw.com/intro.php

Offline Riskyllama

• D.Net Beta Tester
  • Lt.
  • Risky
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2006, 06:28:57 pm »
hexx asks the same question i do.
Everything is sweetened by risk. ~Alexander Smith

Offline Dfly

• Lt. Commander
  • Lyran Alliance Lives
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2006, 07:36:19 pm »
UGH, sure post before 8 lol.  I just got here.  I would guess that he means the exact ship, but it is a little ambiguous.

Offline Barack Beard

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2006, 11:45:29 pm »
Herr Burt, In an unprecidented act of generosity I will be turning over the plans for the "special ship" to Deadparrot.

He's promised me 100 case od Islay singlemalt for doing so.  I need the good booze more than the ship.

Offline Dfly

• Lt. Commander
  • Lyran Alliance Lives
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2006, 11:55:43 pm »
And Deadparrot promised to give me any special ship he gets so I will pass his onto hmm, who wants a ship?  send bribes to

Iamapirate@jamaicanrhum.ca

Offline Herr Burt

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2006, 01:15:29 am »
Herr Burt, In an unprecidented act of generosity I will be turning over the plans for the "special ship" to Deadparrot.

He's promised me 100 case od Islay singlemalt for doing so.  I need the good booze more than the ship.

No worries.   I'll give you the gift account, then you can share it with anyone you want.  (But, like hookers and money, just make sure they give you the scotch first!)

Heck, for a mere 10 bottles I'd give you both a special ship.

But!   I'll still need you (or whoever) to tell me which CA hull you plan to take to the treasure trove you found.

-Herr Burt
Happy Warmongering!