Topic: As released a few days back: Klingon N-5 TMP Refit and Rom V-20 (by Terradyhne)  (Read 9066 times)

Offline Klingon Fanatic

• Lt. Commander
It's really up to Terradyhne they are his models.

The texture set I'm using is another issue entirely. I doubt Atrahasis will have an issue with the T-10 style texture version but since it's going to BC, I'd e-mail him first.

KF
HoD Radjekk Vor Thruum
IKV Kraag Dorr
SuvwI' Qeh KCC
Commander, Task Force Kraag Dorr's Teeth First Strike Squadron

Offline atheorhaven

• Lt. Commander
    • Mare Imbrium Shipyards
Okay, just one last texture to do (the plate texture for the V-20 RFE).  So almost ready for release.

Although, I'm still using Terradyhne's original scaling for the Capsize.. I may still have to scale it up (haven't checked).

Now, there's the two ships, and I'm including a nopod version for each.. so you can fly it with or without the cargopods, and I'll include the pod by themselves.. I can see them being used in mods.

So, here's the shots:
..ooOOoo..totally useless information..ooOOoo..

Mare Imbrium Shipyards - http://mareimbrium.webhop.net

Don't bother checking out my website for the most recent updates, because I've
been too lazy to update it!  Check Battleclinic!

Offline Klingon Fanatic

• Lt. Commander
Wow! The connection area is a really cool idea! Excellent work Atheorhaven.

KF
HoD Radjekk Vor Thruum
IKV Kraag Dorr
SuvwI' Qeh KCC

Offline atheorhaven

• Lt. Commander
    • Mare Imbrium Shipyards
Thanks guys.. :)

The connector was an idea based off the Pteolmy.. figured that Romulan epsianoge would pass those good ideas down the line..

Bit delayed though because I wound up working on one of my own meshes today.. something for me.

I never was totally happy with how one of my meshes looked, and started building a replacement a good while back.  And I needed something to release with another *long* delayed release.. my Daleks.

So today, I rebuilt my TARDIS mesh, and it turned out way *way* better than it was before.  I'm really happy with it, and just have a couple of texture tweaks to complete on the call box sign above the main part of the body.

So I'm up to six things to release now, hope to have them all completed and released tomorrow.

But here's a shot of the new TARDIS mesh of mine with textures 95% complete.

(Btw, the yellow border around the window is one of the illumination textures.. I noticed that when the TARDIS is in darker condiirtions, there's a yellow border around the window.  So I'm adding that here).. it's not on the main texture.

Offline Starforce2

• Bridge Commander Ambassador
  • Commander
    • Nightsoft SFC File Dump
any chacne of that klink tanker being made or a combat version of the N5?

Offline atheorhaven

• Lt. Commander
    • Mare Imbrium Shipyards
TARDIS for SFC 1 and SFC 2 are up at Battleclinic.. have to do the beauty shot for SFC 3, and then that's done.

Uploading the rest of the ships tonight.. have to clean the hourse for the inlaws.. :p

As for whether there'll be a combat version of the N-5.. that's Terradyhne's call.. if he doesn't mind one being done, then maybe that can be done.  :)

Offline Klingon Fanatic

• Lt. Commander
TARDIS for SFC 1 and SFC 2 are up at Battleclinic.. have to do the beauty shot for SFC 3, and then that's done.

Uploading the rest of the ships tonight.. have to clean the hourse for the inlaws.. :p

As for whether there'll be a combat version of the N-5.. that's Terradyhne's call.. if he doesn't mind one being done, then maybe that can be done.  :)

Yeah, Terradyhne should release the combat version of the N-5. We need MORE Klingon ships, LOL.

KF
HoD Radjekk Vor Thruum
IKV Kraag Dorr
SuvwI' Qeh KCC

Offline Starforce2

• Bridge Commander Ambassador
  • Commander
    • Nightsoft SFC File Dump
agreed. Is anyone thinking of trying that klingon fuel tanker I posted pix of?

Offline Panzergranate

• Commander
  • Aw!! Da big nasty Klingon L7 killed da kitty kat!!
I finished a conversion of Terradyne's N6 pod into a ore refinery pod to attach to a Klingon Dust Trawler as found in Asteroid belts. A Federation Cabot Class Dust Trawler is shown in the "Space Flight Chronology" (1979) so I figured the Klingons needed one.

Anyhow, my design has an attached ore refinery pod, which it fills with tractored in mineral dust and debris, deposits the filled pod for collection by a tug and trundles off with an empty one to continue "hovering" the Asteroid belt.

I'll E-mail over the new pod, Terradyne, for good use when I've finished tinkering with it.

The Klingons have many ways to fry a cat. I prefer to use an L7 Fast Battlecruiser!!

Offline Klingon Fanatic

• Lt. Commander
I finished a conversion of Terradyne's N6 pod into a ore refinery pod to attach to a Klingon Dust Trawler as found in Asteroid belts. A Federation Cabot Class Dust Trawler is shown in the "Space Flight Chronology" (1979) so I figured the Klingons needed one.

Anyhow, my design has an attached ore refinery pod, which it fills with tractored in mineral dust and debris, deposits the filled pod for collection by a tug and trundles off with an empty one to continue "hovering" the Asteroid belt.

I'll E-mail over the new pod, Terradyne, for good use when I've finished tinkering with it.

Sounds interesting. Maybe it could be a minelayer too...

Pictures please ;)

KF
HoD Radjekk Vor Thruum
IKV Kraag Dorr
SuvwI' Qeh KCC

Offline Panzergranate

• Commander
  • Aw!! Da big nasty Klingon L7 killed da kitty kat!!
According to SFB, the K-FMS and K-FML (Small & Large Minelaying Freighters) use modified pods. The K-FMS carries 25 x Mines and the K-FML carries 50. Explosion values are 50 and 100 respectively. Both make good Kamakazi ships in SFB starbase assault games!! ;D

I just use the SFB Klingon freighters modelled Atheorhaven (I think) as a minelayer in LAN campaign sceanarios.

The same goes for K-AuxCV and K-AuxCVA, which the Klingons prefer to wasting warship hulls for the same purpose.

It could be modified to show the mine racks strapped to the pod.

The same could be done similar vessels from other races too.

Anyone planning to model the pallets for the Lyrans especially the Impulse Powered Troop Lander Pallet??

Another future project for someone would be a Deutronium or Anti-Matter Refinery. A Federation one is shown in the "Space Flight Chronology". Such thngs are needed as FMSE scenario props and LAN campaign objectives.

The Klingons have many ways to fry a cat. I prefer to use an L7 Fast Battlecruiser!!