Topic: Lost sfcd2 and sfcd2 hr program  (Read 1892 times)

Offline Don Karnage

• Lt. Commander
Lost sfcd2 and sfcd2 hr program
« on: May 10, 2007, 10:09:52 am »
remember i was asking for mods in the D2?

well i discover them on my hd and its a install program, it replace the fed, Klingon,Romulan and pirates ships

there the hight resolution and the low resolution, i will put them at the BC for everyone, there where available in the old eras of war web site.

since the mods where never put in the BC i decide to make the program available to everyone, it was lost and now its re discover

there from the lost site apocent.com who's now close or somewhere else.

Offline GotAFarmYet?

• Lt. Commander
Re: Lost sfcd2 and sfcd2 hr program
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2007, 03:08:34 am »
apocent.com was run by the legenary P81. He set that up allot of ppl were members there, and had work there. He lost that when he switched jobs, and from Flame wars and other things. Most of what was available there has never been reposted, same as Polands site and all the work he had put into that as well.

So many good sites dried up really fast, it was almost like a switched turned them all off over night, before I could download everything.
People always said they wanted the government to listen to them and now the government is listening, taking notes and names...and coming to see you soon!

America-Not the land of the free anymore...
 Its the land of the freeloaders

Remember the axiom of big government bureaucrats: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. When, finally, under the crushing weight of taxes and regulation, it stops moving, subsidize it.

Offline Don Karnage

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2007, 06:18:02 am »
the D2 i download was at the old  ERAS OF WAR web site, the mods of the old web site are available at the battleclinic, i will see how to upload the D2 pack (if there not already there) to the battleclinic, the only problem is the ships recognition charts of the fed, klingon and romulan, the pack contains the 3 races, and i can only place one image for it.

also a know that atra's was part of the making and maybe texturing of the mods, so not sure if its permission is required, if yes well he wont respond and he will not want them there.

yochenhsieh

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2007, 10:45:04 am »
also a know that atra's was part of the making and maybe texturing of the mods, so not sure if its permission is required, if yes well he wont respond and he will not want them there.
Why?

I've contacted Atrahasis for my WIP mod before (about several months, less than a year). He respond very quickly and also gave me permission for modifying and redistribution. Though that mod was never finished and is still in WIP status.

Offline Don Karnage

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2007, 12:04:03 pm »
1st: hatra's don't like the battleclinic

2nd: hatra's don't like me because i have uploaded his mods to the battleclinic when his website was down

so you might ask him and see if he's agrea, if he do well i will upload them, if not i won't.

yochenhsieh

« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2007, 07:08:48 pm »
Well, the D2 pack (both low and hi res version) are still available at Pestalence's EFFHQ:
http://www.nightsoftstudios.com/effhq/util.html

As for your problem with Atrahasis, perhaps you should try contact him again. Maybe he feels better about that now.

Offline Don Karnage

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2007, 07:46:20 pm »
well since the D2 pack are available there and amybe at the battleclinic by someone else,
i wont have to upload it

as for atra's i got no reason to speak to him, it only cause more bad talking.