Taldrenites > WIPs

My WIP's (many of them.. all TOS era.. many pics)

<< < (2/5) > >>

ModelsPlease:
The only thing I don't like on the Phase 2 concept is that ENT era looking deflector dish.

Starforce2:
I dunno, the deflector really makes no difference to me (then again I think the whole phase 2 ship is ugly anyways)

hey stress, are your profile email addy's updated? I got a guy bugging me to contact you for permission on a tos bash so I gave him the emails.

Anyways, I especialy like that fighter you got up at the top. ANy chance you'd take over schtups unfinished wips? He's got a couple carriers for fighters and a shed load of shuttles which would match up well with yours.

ModelsPlease:

--- Quote ---Anyways, I especialy like that fighter you got up at the top
--- End quote ---

What fighter ????  :huh: That first ship is a cruiser  :D

TheStressPuppy:
I know it is very hard to contact me. This is intentional, because i dont have any free time to sift though hundreds of e-mails from people asking permissions, or making model request. The e-mails i use are spam magnets, and i rarely if ever check them. It is best to leave a message via PM on the dyna boards if you really want to get in touch with me. I do check them every once in a while. Just dont expect a fast response ;) I do travel for work for long periods of time, and i am rarely at my home computer.

My blanket permission policy still stands. As long as i am credited for whatever original model is used to bash, or for my models use mods i am cool with it. Just dont post my models on mass download sites like Battleclinic or SFCfiles, because ill do that myself when i get the free time. The only exception to that is if my models are part of a bigger mod.

I dont do model request for the same reasons stated above. I just dont have the free time anymore due to my traveling for work. My work schedule is very erratic. Sometimes ill have few weeks off (which is a bad thing financially), and others i may be away for 2-3 months at a time.

IIRC the original McQuarrie drawings didnt have a deflector at all (at least i dont see one from the drawings i have). I added it because it made more sense to have one than to not have one. This particular ship is supposed to be older than the Constitution, and retired by the time the connies came into the picture. The deflector array is similar to the NX class deflector array. The warp nacelles are based on the McQuarrie drawings, but flipped backwards, and i added on the bussard domes (i may also add the points like on the pilot connie later on). The saucer is a modified detroyat saucer. The rest of the ship is as close to the drawings as i can make it. This ship has much in common with the Galaxy class in its overall shape, and i am beginning to wonder if they used the McQuarrie drawings as a guide to design the Galaxy class. While it is intended to be an older ship than the connie, and "retired". She still serves a purpose. The McQuarrie has a HUGE hanger bay for a ship her size. Something that the feds needed badly during the general war according to SFB lore. This ship was intended to be a pre-connie explorer, but wound up being reactivated and refitted into a light carrier role holding approx 8 fighters (vs the McArthurs 12 iirc) plus her own armaments..I really LIKE this ship, and it is coming out better than what i expected it to. She will be the 1st of the new batch of models to be finished when i get the time to work on her.

Since ive been gone for a few weeks no progress to report.

Don Karnage:
i like the romulan bOp, can't wait to see a skin on it :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version