Topic: Great News, New INDIANA JONES MOVIE coming...it's called  (Read 2360 times)

Offline Dash Jones

• Sub-Commander of the Dark Side
  • Captain
Great News, New INDIANA JONES MOVIE coming...it's called
« on: October 22, 2007, 05:49:10 pm »
Indiana Jones has a heart attack.

:o

Plot Synopsis:  Indiana Jones is up to his usual antics fighting bad guys and finding lost artifacts...biggest problem this time...he looks old...because...he is old!  So he has a problem...with all this fighting and running...what will happen to his aging heart!!!

Will he find his long lost love?

Will he find a new one?

Or will it all end five minutes into the film as he keels over grasping his chest in pain?

PS:  Of course this is all in fun...just saw a promotional picture for the movie and Harrison Ford looked REALLY old in it (I think it's a bad picture, they shouldn't use it otherwise they'll bring on thoughts like I just had) so had to write down my thoughts before they went beserk!
"All hominins are hominids, but not all hominids are hominins."

"Is this a Christian perspective?

Now where in the Bible does it say if someone does something stupid you should shoot them in the face?"

-------

We have whale farms in Jersey.   They're called McDonald's.

There is no "I" in team. There are two "I"s in Vin Diesel. screw you, team.

Offline jualdeaux

• The Quiet One
  • Global Moderator
  • Commander
Re: Great News, New INDIANA JONES MOVIE coming...it's called
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2007, 06:11:32 pm »
I know that Indiana marries Marian, the woman from the first movie and has at least one kid. They got the actress who played Marian to come back for this film. Sean Connery declined to reprise his role as Indiana's dad. Other than that, I don't know Jack.
Only in America .....do we use the word 'politics' to describe the process so well: 'Poli' in Latin meaning 'many' and 'tics' meaning 'bloodsucking creatures'.

Offline KBF-Crim

• 1st Deacon ,Church of Taldren
  • Global Moderator
  • Commodore
  • Crim,son of Rus'l
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2007, 06:17:32 pm »
I know that Indiana marries Marian, the woman from the first movie and has at least one kid. They got the actress who played Marian to come back for this film. Sean Connery declined to reprise his role as Indiana's dad. Other than that, I don't know Jack.

That is too bad....I liked Sean as Indy's dad....

Offline Nemesis

• Captain Kayn
  • Global Moderator
  • Commodore
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2007, 07:25:12 pm »
I know that Indiana marries Marian, the woman from the first movie and has at least one kid.

I believe that was Karen Allen. 
Do unto others as Frey has done unto you.
Seti Team    Free Software
I believe truth and principle do matter. If you have to sacrifice them to get the results you want, then the results aren't worth it.
 FoaS_XC : "Take great pains to distinguish a criticism vs. an attack. A person reading a post should never be able to confuse the two."

Offline KOTH-KieranXC, Ret.

• Spokesman, Punisher Industries
  • Lt. Commander
  • K-Fo, diehard SFCer and Taldrenite, est. 2000
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2007, 10:06:11 am »
I know that Indiana marries Marian, the woman from the first movie and has at least one kid.

As I recall from the special features on the Animal House DVD, she's starting to look pretty long in the tooth as well. She was a looker back in the day, though.
"One minute to space doors."

"Are you just going to walk through them?"

"Calm yourself, Doctor."

Offline Nemesis

• Captain Kayn
  • Global Moderator
  • Commodore
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2007, 06:30:01 pm »

As I recall from the special features on the Animal House DVD, she's starting to look pretty long in the tooth as well. She was a looker back in the day, though.

I was hit while watching the 1st movie when I stated that she should have worn the dress backwards (it was backless).  ;)
Do unto others as Frey has done unto you.
Seti Team    Free Software
I believe truth and principle do matter. If you have to sacrifice them to get the results you want, then the results aren't worth it.
 FoaS_XC : "Take great pains to distinguish a criticism vs. an attack. A person reading a post should never be able to confuse the two."