Topic: texture and adjustment required  (Read 1416 times)

Offline Don Karnage

• Lt. Commander
texture and adjustment required
« on: February 03, 2008, 01:22:08 pm »
Hello all moder

i have a FCAD kitbash from i think last year or before i made and it need a texture or well mostly to change the name and registry number.

i use the model from atra's bonhomme richard to made it, and use part of the fcad from fleetdock13 for the texture on the saucer and part of it on the main hull

the deflector dish on the saucer need to be adjusted also.

so i will send the model by email since its too big to upload here.

Offline Don Karnage

• Lt. Commander
Re: texture and adjustment required
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2008, 09:20:47 am »
well first the dish on the saucer need to be Aline and i think the one on the left need to be place in the right angle.

i use the texture of the fcad from fleeetdock13 for the top and bottom of the saucer and the registry on the warp engine, i will include the original texture of the model and i need the registry of the original fcad.

when you have finish can you copy the dish and put 2 dish on the back of the saucer to make a fgsc?

Offline Don Karnage

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2008, 03:42:01 pm »
ok i include screen shot to show what i want.

as you can see (if you look closely) the dish on the left is not Aline with the one on the right, the texture on the saucer and warp engine .

number 2 is another project with the first one, just copy the dish to have 2 on the back of the saucer, and on the main hull remove the door for the drone (yellow square) and on image 2 place 2 door for the drone beside where the torpedo should be and name is columbus ncc 1801

Offline atheorhaven

• Lt. Commander
    • Mare Imbrium Shipyards
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2008, 04:36:15 pm »
ok i include screen shot to show what i want.

as you can see (if you look closely) the dish on the left is not Aline with the one on the right, the texture on the saucer and warp engine .

number 2 is another project with the first one, just copy the dish to have 2 on the back of the saucer, and on the main hull remove the door for the drone (yellow square) and on image 2 place 2 door for the drone beside where the torpedo should be and name is columbus ncc 1801

Okay, I think I know what you want here.. should be able to start on it later this week (but will need a download link to the ships)..
..ooOOoo..totally useless information..ooOOoo..

Mare Imbrium Shipyards - http://mareimbrium.webhop.net

Don't bother checking out my website for the most recent updates, because I've
been too lazy to update it!  Check Battleclinic!

Offline Don Karnage

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2008, 05:33:28 pm »
email me and i will send you the mods : foxsterfox@yahoo.ca