Topic: Greetings and Salutations!  (Read 1647 times)

Offline FPF-Thrain

• Lt. Junior Grade
Greetings and Salutations!
« on: May 24, 2008, 11:19:53 pm »
I heard all the cheering from WAYYYYY over there and had to come see what was going on......A LOT apparently. I always knew I'd drift in here again......kinda like an ill wind and something wicked this way comes, lol. They always return.

I have truely missed this bunch. Work for the Post Office has taken me all over the face of God's green Earth and I think I may finally have some time nearby anyway. I thought I was through with TDY when I left USAF.

For those who might be intrested....I am a grandfather now. Daughter 2 has a baby boy named Damion (wanted to name him Damion Micheal....I said just add Thorne and you got it. lol), Daughter 3 is expecting and should give birth in July. Daughter 1 is still in college, Son 1 is now a S.E.A.L. and I have no idea where he is at the moment. Sons 2 and 3 are with thier mom in MS. Son 4 is driving me nuts to take him riding on the Intruder I bought recently (not to shabby a deal if you ask me). Daughter 4 still in High School and the boys she has introduced me to haven't lasted long, thankfully so.  (and, no I didn't off them, lol)

Becca and I were sitting on the front porch the other night when it dawned on us that if all our kids marry and have 2 kids each we'll need a meeting hall for the get together.....50 of us in short order, lol!

Life goes on and things change, but I know I always have friends scattered all over the world thanks to a lil ol game. You folks are a class act and I've not seen a better buch anywhere. I hope to fly again soon. I'll see you all then!

'Hail Gurthang! No lord or loyalty dost thou know, save the hand that wieldeth thee. From no blood wilt thou shrink. Wilt thou therefore take Túrin Turambar, wilt thou slay me swiftly?'
And from the blade rang a cold voice in answer: 'Yea, I will drink thy blood gladly, that so I may forget the blood of Beleg my master, and the blood of Brandir slain unjustly. I will slay thee swiftly.'

Offline KBF-Crim

• 1st Deacon ,Church of Taldren
  • Global Moderator
  • Commodore
  • Crim,son of Rus'l
Re: Greetings and Salutations!
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2008, 11:30:10 pm »
 8)