Poll

Poll to see what the percentages are with this

Give up the game, your washed up, retire!
2 (7.1%)
na, keep them, even if they are drink coasters.
26 (92.9%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Topic: Should I give up my SFC software?  (Read 13536 times)

Offline Kreeargh

• Retired.
  • Lt. Commander
  • Life is as is worth only what you learn from it!
Re: Should I give up my SFC software?
« Reply #40 on: September 06, 2011, 11:39:08 pm »
Oh my thoughts Never ? Should I give up my SFC software? Never Never Never. this comeing from what calls a NERD?  never! Yepo my words are evil but Never Trek is fun and is a  glory not like any other in history! Enjoy it DO not take!.
Time for life!

Offline matchbox2022

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #41 on: September 26, 2011, 09:50:32 pm »
Helllll I'd buy your original SFC, I never did play more than a few missions of that.

Offline Lono

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #42 on: October 03, 2011, 04:03:30 pm »
well, I kinda feel too old to play these games.  I'm single and can't seem to find a date.  I've tried a few online dating sites (man, some of them rip off your money) and I have got to a few bars to try to pick up chicks (might try again soon) but my luck has been "0".  So I feel kinda to old, at least you guys can play with your kids, I got no kids or a GF to play this game with.  :( 

It also don't help that I'm unemployed at this time.  Trying to find work, but its tough.

Hey man - I understand the burnout - but just take a break from the PC and get your social on.

Trust me - many of us - when we get in a committed relationship - miss being single and getting our game on whenever and wherever we wanted to.

Do I have time for SFC right now - nah - haven't played more than a round or two in years - but some classic games - like chess - are really ageless.

Heck I'm turning 40 in just a few and I'm practically buying 1 to 2 games a week on steam these days - for when I do get some time to slow down and smell the roses.

The trick to aging gracefully is to spend your time on things of quality - instead of quantity - then any time invested is well spent.

Good luck to you! - the Road will Rise to meet you sooner than you think.

8)