Topic: OP voice problems  (Read 1844 times)

Offline rmcin329

• NOOB
  • Lt. Junior Grade
OP voice problems
« on: January 06, 2009, 08:19:20 am »
Yeah i have voices set to max volume but i do not hear them AT ALL.  Anyone know what could be wrong?

EDIT

okay hmmn actually it seems that only the tutorial mission voices aren't working, ones during offline campaign seem to work alright.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2009, 10:38:03 pm by rmcin329 »

Offline Roychipoqua_Mace

• Lt.
Re: OP voice problems
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2009, 03:43:19 pm »
The tutorial missions in OP are text only. But you should be able to hear the crew sounds (like "Red alert" and stuff like that) as well as taunts, did you mean that those are working?

Offline rmcin329

• NOOB
  • Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2009, 07:09:56 am »
i was under the impression the tutorial were in voice too, from playing the demo.  Then again that demo was of the original Starfleet command 2, not OP.  Anyways, this is only a minor issue, and is pretty easily ignored.

Offline Pestalence_XC

• "The Terminator"
  • Commander
  • "The Terminator" Pestalence_XC, Xenocorp
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2009, 12:20:42 pm »
The tutorials and Original Campaign scripts are ported over from Empires at War to Orion Pirates by a community member.. Firesoul.

He created scripts only, Orion Pirates do not have the sound files natively and no one has attempted porting the sound files from EAW to OP. I'm not even sure he included the sound file pointers within the script.

Hope that this helps.
"You still don't get it, do you?......That's what he does. That's all he does! You can't stop him! It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead!"

Member :
Xenocorp / Dynaverse.net Moderator & Beta Test Team
SFC 4 Project QA Coordinator
Taldren Beta Test Team
14 Degrees East Beta Test Team
Activision Visioneers SFC 3 Beta Test Team