Topic: New Voyager Model.  (Read 1724 times)

L_B

New Voyager Model.
« on: March 11, 2003, 06:55:06 pm »
You will have to register to see it though :P

http://www.frost-works.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=228

Klingon Fanatic

Re: New Voyager Model.
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2003, 07:38:54 pm »
LB, stop stealing those studio models! Great job sir.

ChrisJohnson

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2003, 08:40:35 pm »
You did a real good job there LB.  Rivals P81's and Moonraker/WZ's.  

Sorry LB, but I know some people are too frustrated having to register so feeling for them.  So, feeling for them, I image-linked to the pic.  

L_B

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2003, 09:46:23 pm »
Well, i really wish you hadnt done that. You should have asked me before doing that. You obviously knew I didnt want you too, otherwise you WOULDNT have said sorry in your post. I WANTED people to come and register at Frost Works, we have a great Forum, and the more the merrier. You have just interfeared with my well-laid plan......

grave

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2003, 11:24:58 pm »
well i say thank you ChrisJonse and as for you L_B I love the model and what not bout wouldnt have joined "JUST" to see your pictures  if you want people to see your work the post with an image ready link or why even bother telling us about it?  

ChamadaIV

« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2003, 12:14:51 am »
Quote:

well i say thank you ChrisJonse and as for you L_B I love the model and what not bout wouldnt have joined "JUST" to see your pictures  if you want people to see your work the post with an image ready link or why even bother telling us about it?  

What Chris did was like somebody stealing your art portfolio, swiping an image from it, and making photocopies and freely distrubuting it. Yes, I said  steal. Its obvious Chris meant nothing insidious by what he did (a little exposure never hurts a good artist), but nevertheless, he was in the wrong by not asking permission before plastering it around like it was his own. If L B wants people to ask (i.e. registering at his site) before seeing his work, it is his right to do so. It is also our right and responsibility to honor his wishes.

Sorry I had to sound like a pissy mom after a bad work day, but I see this sort of thing happen on the Internet all the time. In the words of Dangerfield, "No respect I tell ya, no respect...."    

Chris Jones

Frost Works Forums
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2003, 03:52:10 am »
I think that you would like the Frost-Works Forums. Registering takes what, 2 minutes or less? You have to do that with any forum.

I'm not sure that Chris meant any real harm by what he did, but he maybe should have realized that L B could have posted pics here himself if he'd wanted to.  Respect is the name of the game.

BTW

Chris Jones and Chris Johnson are 2 different people.

Hats off to LB for another great piece of artwork.!

L_B

Re: Frost Works Forums
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2003, 06:18:57 am »
Its nice that you guys (and gals) understand that, thank you. I also just wanted to get our home some more exposure. O well.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2003, 06:19:45 am by L_B »