Topic: Decisions...  (Read 1323 times)

atheorhaven

Decisions...
« on: March 12, 2003, 10:22:12 am »
Don't know if anyone here has followed a question that I asked almost two months ago now in the General Forums (right after they forced the forum change here).. but I asked almost two months ago now how to change the white stupid border color here to black.  I've kept bumping the thread, and that hasn't gotten any response from people that can address forum configurations or changes... then I changed my sig to indicate that I wasn't going to post img tags in my messages or display an avatar until I got this addressed... and it still hasn't been addressed by anyone that can do anything about it.  So, I'm considering the next step, which is not to post full messages here anymore.  Just to post links to threads elsewhere when I do some work.

I mean, c'mon.. I asked how to change a white border color to black to get rid of the kindergarten chalk outline look, and to have it resemble the old clean look of the old UBBS forums.  If that hasn't been answered or addressed in two months, how much support are the forum administrators giving back to me?

And I think that I've decided that if this hasn't been addressed in two days, I'll start doing that... and if it's not addressed by the middle of April, I'll finally stop posting here all together.  I'm not going to post somewhere where I can't even get simple support on a simple issue.  And two months is far too long.

Khalee

Re: Decisions...
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2003, 01:27:48 pm »
Go to My home and the click on display preferences, there you can change the look of the board.

But there does not seem to be a old style look to select from which I prefer myself too.

starforce2

Re: Decisions...
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2003, 02:21:19 pm »
this place has a black background...