Topic: Announcing the Robinomicon/XenoCorp Symposium and Modelling Contests  (Read 10420 times)

Offline GotAFarmYet?

• Lt. Commander
Re: Announcing the Robinomicon/XenoCorp Symposium and Modelling Contests
« Reply #40 on: January 23, 2010, 11:36:26 pm »
So I guess the question is did you record it and when will it be available?
People always said they wanted the government to listen to them and now the government is listening, taking notes and names...and coming to see you soon!

America-Not the land of the free anymore...
 Its the land of the freeloaders

Remember the axiom of big government bureaucrats: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. When, finally, under the crushing weight of taxes and regulation, it stops moving, subsidize it.

Offline FoaS_XC

• Photorps, Sammiches, woot woot.
  • Global Moderator
  • Commander
    • Robinomicon
« Reply #41 on: January 24, 2010, 01:45:09 am »
So I guess the question is did you record it and when will it be available?

I do have it recorded. It is safe on my other machine. Not sure when it will be available. Work has been very much a pain this week.
Robinomicon
"When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy.” They told me I didn’t understand the assignment and I told them they didn’t understand life."

Offline FoaS_XC

• Photorps, Sammiches, woot woot.
  • Global Moderator
  • Commander
    • Robinomicon
« Reply #42 on: February 12, 2010, 09:03:38 am »
As you can tell, this has sort of slumped, just after the first meet. Again, real life has been a pain. I WILL, repeat WILL bring this back ASAP, in addition to the speed modeling contests.
Robinomicon
"When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy.” They told me I didn’t understand the assignment and I told them they didn’t understand life."