Topic: Texas Class Refit  (Read 511 times)

Offline Captain Adam

• Lt.
Texas Class Refit
« on: January 24, 2024, 05:10:19 pm »
« Last Edit: January 28, 2024, 12:18:11 am by Captain Adam »
Odo :    
"Being accused of a crime is not a disgrace, Chief. Some of the great figures of history have shared the honour with you."
to O'Brien
DS9 : Tribunal

Offline Panzergranate

• Commander
  • Aw!! Da big nasty Klingon L7 killed da kitty kat!!
Re: Texas Class Refit
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2024, 04:56:17 pm »
Looks fine.

Maybe you could do a CLH refit version to replace the game's stock (wrong) F-CLH model.

The Klingons have many ways to fry a cat. I prefer to use an L7 Fast Battlecruiser!!

Offline Captain Adam

• Lt.
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2024, 06:35:07 pm »
Sure. Wanna post some pictures so I can see what the CLH is suppose to look like. Maybe a link or something. Thanks.
Odo :    
"Being accused of a crime is not a disgrace, Chief. Some of the great figures of history have shared the honour with you."
to O'Brien

Offline Captain Adam

• Lt.
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2024, 07:03:47 pm »
This is all I find on the forums on the details of the CLH…but any photos would be helpful.

According to the SFB Master Ship Time Line, the CLH was introduced in Y140, or in SFC terms, 2240.

From Module R2:

"Two old-stlye (Texas Class) light cruisers were converted for use as hospital ships (NCC 948 Refuge and NCC 949 Sanctuary). They were intended for peacetime use in fighting plagues and other natural disasters. Being built in warship hulls (albeit old ones), they could reach the scene of any outbreak within the fraction of the time needed by Auxiliary Hospital Ships." 
Odo :    
to O'Brien

Offline Panzergranate

• Commander
  • Aw!! Da big nasty Klingon L7 killed da kitty kat!!
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2024, 03:30:33 pm »
Star Fleet Battles Volume 3.

Two old Texas class light cruisers were converted into hospital ships, renamed Sanctuary & Refuge. These are the F-CLH in SFC.

I use somebody else's Texas class F-CL model as the F-CLH.

The Klingons have many ways to fry a cat. I prefer to use an L7 Fast Battlecruiser!!