Topic: Fed strategies needed  (Read 38584 times)

Offline Age

• D.Net VIP
  • Commander
Re: Fed strategies needed
« Reply #120 on: August 22, 2010, 08:07:57 pm »
I haven't really flown to much except on GW series but not even I would be afraid to fight a Klink of equal bpv match.Kreug is possibly a great pilot but he takes on inferior ships over 100 bpv less than him like he did to me.

Offline Dizzy

• Captain
« Reply #121 on: August 22, 2010, 10:02:03 pm »
You guys are correct about all those awsome ships you gave us I really enjoyed the D7w with the expanded arcs for the dizzies in one of dizzies servers.
 The fact remains tho there were some problems with some of our ships that werent corrected no matter how many times we said something untill the same problem was encountered  in some of your allies ships. One of the klingon mirv ships as i recall. This is all water under the bridge now.
 I still think that in most cases tho the best fed tactic when confronted with a klingon is to HET and run at full speed ::)

i think the mirv klink ship is broken. cant be fixed. state another example.

Offline KBF-Kurok

• Lt.
« Reply #122 on: August 24, 2010, 12:52:19 pm »
i think it was fixed in one of DH last servers. I know for a fact that in it there was a sl change and our mirv ship started to work properly as well as theirs. I dont rember what the fix was youd have to talk to DH about it. I could site more but why bother.if there are any  more servers ill be there regardless if i can get a new puter and install xp on it that is.
Like i said this is all water under the bridge so it dosent matter any more. I cant rember squat about running a server since i havent helped out on one since the Triangle series, however if we ever get the new game ill do what i can to help out.
 I guess that what im saying is that we should just start with a clean slate and try to take seriously what both sides are saying about these things and do our hardest to get people from both sides to put toghter a server so there will be split responsibility and the single admin wont catch all the crap and burn out because of it.
 Now with all that said i would like to thank everyone who took the time to set up and run a server for all their hard work. I know you all did your best and caught nothing but crap for it. Thank you so much for the many hours of fun  and frustration.

Kurok
« Last Edit: August 24, 2010, 01:12:03 pm by KBF-Kurok »

Offline KBFLordKrueg

• Commander
  • KBF CO
« Reply #123 on: August 25, 2010, 09:22:38 pm »

i think the mirv klink ship is broken.

Correct. On all MIRV carrying Klingon ships, the MIRV missle does the correct damage, but all the other missles do much less than normal. Affects both normal and heavy warheads.
I remember a fix being found that consisted of changing the order of which racks had what type of drone, moving only the MIRV rack.
Lord Krueg
KBF CO
We are the Dead

Offline KBFLordKrueg

• Commander
  • KBF CO
« Reply #124 on: August 25, 2010, 09:33:09 pm »

One of the reasons I like and respect Kreug is that he at least knows how to use a disruptor, which most Klinks don't.

Bless you Father... ;D
I try...
I remember many a good fight with you, sir.
Lord Krueg
KBF CO
We are the Dead

Offline KBFLordKrueg

• Commander
  • KBF CO
« Reply #125 on: August 25, 2010, 09:40:43 pm »
I haven't really flown to much except on GW series but not even I would be afraid to fight a Klink of equal bpv match.Kreug is possibly a great pilot but he takes on inferior ships over 100 bpv less than him like he did to me.

With any D2 battle, it is rare to get a truly equal match.
And with the disengement/banned from area rules have they developed it was a common practice to force smaller ships out of the area of concern with larger ships.
You were obviously unfortuante enough to be on the short end of the stick, so to speak.
It worked the same for both sides.
Lord Krueg
KBF CO
We are the Dead

Offline Dizzy

• Captain
« Reply #126 on: August 25, 2010, 09:51:58 pm »

One of the reasons I like and respect Kreug is that he at least knows how to use a disruptor, which most Klinks don't.

Bless you Father... ;D
I try...

Hell, ok. I love fighting Krueg. He aint afraid to lose his ship, gives what he gets and any battle with him can go straight down to both ships launching armed probes. I've had so many awesome battles with that dude. He's totally bad for my blood pressure. Best thing about him is that he doesnt bother too much to try and win with patience. I thinks thats the most commendable part of his battle strategy because I HATE patient players.like corbo

Offline FVA_C_ Blade_ XC

• Forum Czar
  • Administrator
  • Admiral
  • Yep,I did it.
« Reply #127 on: August 26, 2010, 07:32:21 am »

Bless you Father... ;D
I try...

Hell, ok. I love fighting Krueg. He aint afraid to lose his ship, gives what he gets and any battle with him can go straight down to both ships launching armed probes. I've had so many awesome battles with that dude. He's totally bad for my blood pressure. Best thing about him is that he doesnt bother too much to try and win with patience. I thinks thats the most commendable part of his battle strategy because I HATE patient players.like corbo
<snickers>
FVA_C_Blade_XC
XenoCorp Fleet Operations
www.xenocorp.net
ISC Race Moderator
Visioneer
S.S.Blade

See Wade,See Wade post like an arse,See Wade get banned.
Dont be a Wade!

Offline Age

• D.Net VIP
  • Commander
« Reply #128 on: August 28, 2010, 02:53:07 pm »

With any D2 battle, it is rare to get a truly equal match.
And with the disengement/banned from area rules have they developed it was a common practice to force smaller ships out of the area of concern with larger ships.
You were obviously unfortuante enough to be on the short end of the stick, so to speak.
It worked the same for both sides.

It would of been nice to have warning.This was when we were using OOB rules.