Topic: =/\= 6 Former Airforce personel say nuclear weapons affected by aliens  (Read 1858 times)

Offline stoneyface

• Dark Lord of the Spliff
  • Lt. Commander
  • i reject your reality and substitute my own
in an amazing story, 6 former airforce personnel say that nuclear weapons have malfunctioned simultaneously because of alien influence. this came out sept 15th. i would like to lend more credibility to this as it was several people and not just one person who could be labeled a "nutjob". harder to label 6 people at the same time than just 1. i hope we get more info on this and soon

link http://www.reuters.com/article/idUS166901+15-Sep-2010+PRN20100915
BlackOps agent for XenoCorp...

"Sic gorgiamos allos subjectos nunc" - we gladly feast on those who would subdue us...

DMT = Load Universe into Cannon. Aim at Brain. Fire.   -Nietzsche was pietzsche-

Offline knightstorm

• His Imperial Highness, Norton II, Emperor of the United States and Protector of Mexico
  • Lt. Commander
Re: =/\= 6 Former Airforce personel say nuclear weapons affected by aliens
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2010, 08:24:50 pm »
I suspect the Illuminati will stop them just as they stopped Tupac.

Offline Bonk

• Commodore
  • You don't have to live like a refugee.
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2010, 02:55:15 am »
Good one knightstorm.  ;D

I have heard stories like this exact one before on UFO shows and stuff. "They" always show an interest in high power items. Here's my theory though, "they" are not aliens, but just us, from another time or place or fiction of some kind that we are not all fully aware of yet. It is a historical/parallel study. I find something like that as plausible, if not more so than interstellar travel. On a related note, I have a theory that "dark matter" is huge energies harnessed by intelligences. It would explain much.

It is funny though, out of the blue people will tell me things, I can tell at a certain point that I have gained their confidence and all of a sudden the most intimate things will spill out of them... The other day my cabbie about halfway through the ride and chat looks back at me in the rearview and says "we are not alone" and proceeds to tell me two seperate incidents he observed in the air force where objects were visually observed but were too fast for radar and inconsistent with meteorites. He was sure it was aliens. I told him my theory.

But then sometimes I think it is all just wishful thinking and there are natural phenomena, or regular old people behind it, that explain all these observations.

Here's another good theory... what better diguise as a spy? - Internal or external. (Puts on Dr. Evil cap... Muahahaha! They'll never suspect it is us in our laser equipped flying disks... we can just fly right in! Can we mount sharks on them somehow?)
« Last Edit: September 23, 2010, 03:08:45 am by Bonk »

Offline stoneyface

• Dark Lord of the Spliff
  • Lt. Commander
  • i reject your reality and substitute my own
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2010, 05:34:54 pm »
oddly bonk my grandfather also believes that the "aliens" are just us from the future traveling back to make sure we don't annihilate each other. the only problem with that is that if timetravel is ever a reality, you will only be able to travel back to the point that time travel was invented and no further. major league problem with the quantum physics and quantum mechanics as current theories stand.

as far as dark matter, it is only a matter (no pun intended) of time before we are able to successfully test for it and then use it. i believe that dark matter is the future of all high energy requirement technologies. faster than light travel, fusion, time travel, teleportation, are all technologies that i believe will require the use of dark matter to work. just my thoughts. have you seen the extrapolated dark matter map of the galaxy? rather interesting. i will try to find it. i saw it in a recent program. (the one hosted by god, i mean morgan freeman ;) )
BlackOps agent for XenoCorp...

"Sic gorgiamos allos subjectos nunc" - we gladly feast on those who would subdue us...

DMT = Load Universe into Cannon. Aim at Brain. Fire.   -Nietzsche was pietzsche-

Offline Kreeargh

• Retired.
  • Lt. Commander
  • Life is as is worth only what you learn from it!
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2010, 10:19:45 pm »
Call them nutts or insain whatever. Just dont bitch and complain when ID4 or contact really happens.  ALOT whined about area 51 in nevada look at the result ? I am guessing a bunch of nutcases huh?  The tech is most likey USA orgin but some must prove it to be true  ;). Let us all see some Proof? These days my thought CGI  :-X
Time for life!