Topic: SFC2.Net has been updated !  (Read 10826 times)

Offline Tantalus

• Lt. Junior Grade
Re: SFC2.Net has been updated !
« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2011, 01:46:24 am »
SFC2.NET was created in 2002 by BB Jones and Skull n Bonez who were the admins of a lot of the major EAW and later OP Dynaverse II campaigns.
It hosts private race and fleet forums for people who played during those campaigns and still wish to do so today even though D2 has slowed down in recent years.
SFC2.Net is now hosted by Frey under his umbrella of SFC web services  (D.Net, directory services, etc...) and has been a few years now.

Thanks again to SCM_SFHQ_XC  for all his work giving SFC2.Net it's long overdue tune-up !

*cough*

You seem to have forgotten me :P

It was originally called Canada West I believe.. and then we 3 went onto create SFC2.Net in collaberation with Taldren.  The SFC2.Net website and logo was created by myself and my silent partner (who to this very day despises the work involved in creating the shipyards on the website lol).

I still remember we had some of the best flame wars back in the days.. magic photons.. *sigh*.

And.. wtf.. I am STILL Screenshot of the sodding week? 

Offline Capt Jeff

• 1AF
  • Lt.
    • Facebook
« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2011, 05:04:51 am »
Tantalus, in your honor, I think you will always be the screenshot of week !!!
I do apologize for omitting your name for the work you did  on the site and forums.   I think sfc2.net has always been named just that.  When BBJ and company were doing the Canada West servers, we used StarfleetComms as the forums.   SFC2.Net did not come along until they had ceased operations.   I remember quite a few "heated" conversations in the RM forums back then !!  A lot of it because people couldn't stand the hoards of newbie Feds that would log in not knowing what in the world to do!   Those were the days...lol
Capt Jeff

Former SFC2.NET Administrator
C.O., Heavy Command Cruiser
USS Crasher NCC 1733

1AF---Friendship, Honor, Fun.  It's what we Play For.

Offline Tantalus

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2011, 09:51:19 am »
Heh yeah.. heated for sure!  Looking back it all seemed so silly now.

I joined BBJones and SnB shortly after ArcticFires stopped running his Campaigns :)

You know... I really miss those days!

Offline KBFLordKrueg

• Commander
  • KBF CO
« Reply #23 on: June 28, 2011, 11:06:25 am »
Hm, when going to sfc2net today, I get redirected to some real estate site...?!
This message is at the top:

sfc2.net expired on 06/21/2011 and is pending renewal or deletion
Lord Krueg
KBF CO
We are the Dead