Topic: DS9 season 3 episode 17  (Read 2796 times)

Offline Don Karnage

• Lt. Commander
DS9 season 3 episode 17
« on: July 20, 2017, 08:07:10 am »
I watch ds9 season 3 episode 17 and I notice something different at the end. I remember that it was Garrak who was talking to the romulans, but on this "version" it was Quark.

So is there a different version or end of this episode that I'm not aware of?

Offline Lieutenant_Q

• Lt. Commander
Re: DS9 season 3 episode 17
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2017, 06:17:45 pm »
I've had this happen to me recently during a TNG episode.  I remember the episode "Sarek" differently than the episode I watched on Netflix two months ago.  And the way I remember it is the same way you remember this episode.  I remember lines, but I remember them differently.  I remember Picard screaming about Spock...  Almost as if I had watched a scene that was filmed, but they decided to re-shoot with a different take on the scene.
"Your mighty GDI forces have been emasculated, and you yourself are a killer of children.  Now of course it's not true.  But the world only believes what the media tells them to believe.  And I tell the media what to believe, its really quite simple." - Kane (Joe Kucan) Command & Conquer Tiberium Dawn (1995)

Offline Don Karnage

• Lt. Commander
Re: DS9 season 3 episode 17
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2017, 07:14:49 pm »
I remember that episode. Dr. Crusher was with him and call his name to force him to take control of his emotions.

I find it weird that they have change some part of episodes. I really don't see the point in that.