Taldrenites > Starfleet Command Models

SFC Modelling tools

<< < (5/5)

Nemesis:
Welcome back both of you.

Centurus:

--- Quote from: Nemesis on December 05, 2022, 12:02:12 pm ---Welcome back both of you.

--- End quote ---

Nem, long time.  Hope all is well with you and your loved ones. 

Nemesis:
Mostly. 

Javora:

--- Quote from: Centurus on December 04, 2022, 09:36:51 pm ---
--- Quote from: Tus-XC on December 04, 2022, 09:19:00 pm ---go here... if i remember right you can use the tool import/export to .obj.  and it will export to .mod.  There is more in there than just the model viewer, but the model viewer is what you will need.   Thus as long as you export to .obj, a mod export is not needed. 

https://hotandspicyforums.com/model-browser-t27680.html

--- End quote ---

Long time TUS!!  Hope all is well with you and your family and loved ones. 

So this is basically the only way to do conversions to and from .mod format now.  Better than nothing, but I'd seriously kill for a programmer to compile new plugins, hahaha.

--- End quote ---

I think Carlos just made some updates to that.  Be sure to read the instructions.  Good to see you all again.

Centurus:
I found some salvation in the form of that beautiful stripped down version of Max that we all knew of, called GMAX!

I found a clean install file for Gmax 1.2, there's a registration key hack as well that works, and the plugins are still available on Gamefront.  Just make sure to use OpenGL when setting up the graphics on initial boot up. 

It works in Windows 10.  Just tested it several times.

I'll use Gnax as a converter back and forth.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version