Topic: AlDaja's SFC3 Mods  (Read 3053 times)

Offline AlDaja

• Lt. Junior Grade
  • SFC:III Troubleshooter
    • Starfleet Command Forums
AlDaja's SFC3 Mods
« on: December 01, 2019, 02:03:35 pm »
Been working on a multiplayer version of Typhon Pact.  Initial testing is promising and when completed can be accessed via the Hot & Spicy Dynaverse server (more on that when we are ready to launch). The multiplayer version will allow players the option of playing as 1 of 8 races on a 30 x 50 canonized hex map, plus allowing interaction with the Neutral (Orion Syndicate/Unaffiliated races) and Ferengi Alliance.  Initially, we were hoping to launch it this month, but realistically, it may be sometime in the next few months.  Will keep everyone posted.

In the meantime, it has given me time to go through each of my mods (Typhon Pact, Borg Invasion & Mirrorrorrim) and correct balancing issues and game errors missed with previous releases.  If for some reason the multiplayer option falls through, I'll be releasing the updated singleplayer conquest campaign updates next year for download.
Don't try to be a great man. Just be a man, and let history make its own judgments.

Offline Sirgod

• Whooot Master Cattle Baron
  • Global Moderator
  • Vice Admiral
Re: AlDaja's SFC3 Mods
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2019, 04:27:07 pm »
Sounds awesome! Looking forward to it bro.
"You cannot exaggerate about the Marines. They are convinced to the point of arrogance, that they are the most ferocious fighters on earth - and the amusing thing about it is that they are."- Father Kevin Keaney, Chaplain, Korean War