Topic: New TMP fed USS RANGER  (Read 1609 times)

TheSkinMan

New TMP fed USS RANGER
« on: March 21, 2003, 08:19:28 pm »
This is a kitbash fo my TMP fed, I call it the USS RANGER, I am looking for someone to do the  name and reg on it.
post it for download?

---SkinMan---

RipStar3D  
StarFleetCommand3  
XenoCorp  

Pataflafla

Re: New TMP fed USS RANGER
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2003, 08:36:00 pm »
YES!!!! You should definately release this.
That's a great aztec. How are you getting that sorta reflective thing that's happening there? Is that a specular map, a trick used in rendering or what?

BTW, I'll do your registries for you. I offered to do them on the other models in this line. You probably didn't see that post.
I assume this uses the same saucer and nacelle textures as the Los Angeles, et. al. ?

Send me an email and let me know exactly what you want on each model. pataflafla1@hotmail.com

starforce2

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2003, 09:25:38 pm »
Hmm. This one is a bit out of ballance visualy. Too much on top. Lowing the nacelles and placing the torpedo pods either directly on the side of the saucer (rotating them 90 degrees) or on a wing sticking off the side may have looked better.

Pataflafla

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2003, 05:53:16 am »
I did some registries for your Verdict textures. Didn't know what number you had in mind, so I just threw one on there.
What do you think?

TheSkinMan

« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2003, 05:58:32 am »
WOW  that rocks, can you do the ether names on that same texture, any nubers are cool.
Then just send me the textures for each one of  the ships.

Thanks skinman