Topic: What's up with Activision Server C?  (Read 4216 times)

Aliasalpha

What's up with Activision Server C?
« on: January 31, 2003, 10:34:00 am »
Hey all,

Has anyone else had trouble logging into C in the last 2-3 days? Every time I try (at VERY different times of day) it says my CD Key is in use. Now either the server is stuffing up even after it's been reset or a hacker has managed to get my Key and is sitting in C 24/7

Now it's not impossibly difficult to believe that my copy's key might have been seen by someone else since the release I bought (along with all the others I'd seen around the time of purchase) had the damned CDKey stuck on the outside of the FREAKING BOX but I've never had the problem till a few days back & I've owned the game for 6 weeks now...

I don't suppose anyone knows of an official complaint/techsupport site or mail address for the activision servers?

Aliasalpha

What's up with Activision Server C?
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2003, 10:34:00 am »
Hey all,

Has anyone else had trouble logging into C in the last 2-3 days? Every time I try (at VERY different times of day) it says my CD Key is in use. Now either the server is stuffing up even after it's been reset or a hacker has managed to get my Key and is sitting in C 24/7

Now it's not impossibly difficult to believe that my copy's key might have been seen by someone else since the release I bought (along with all the others I'd seen around the time of purchase) had the damned CDKey stuck on the outside of the FREAKING BOX but I've never had the problem till a few days back & I've owned the game for 6 weeks now...

I don't suppose anyone knows of an official complaint/techsupport site or mail address for the activision servers?