Topic: Where can I find a stand-alone Valdore for SFC3?  (Read 3026 times)

mathcubeguy

Where can I find a stand-alone Valdore for SFC3?
« on: January 19, 2003, 09:36:45 pm »
Yes, I am helpless, sorry...  

THORN

Re: Where can I find a stand-alone Valdore for SFC3?
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2003, 11:10:36 pm »
here : http://www.strategyplanet.com/sfc/ in the download section   its dawn's work ...really good ship
just drop it in and add it as the default model for the Rommie BB thats already in the game

mathcubeguy

Re: Where can I find a stand-alone Valdore for SFC
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2003, 05:34:05 pm »
I dont see one for 3...  

C.Colley22

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2003, 12:34:55 am »
No I agree but I see one for SFC2 that will work in SFC3 just fine... Plus if you have M6 and Taldren model tools you could move about the HPs and add glows, if you so wish.  

THORN

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2003, 09:48:31 am »
Quote:

I dont see one for 3...  

here the first ship on the page http://www.strategyplanet.com/sfc/ships.shtml ..... it works great in 3 and its what i am using currently
im not 100% its intended for sfc3 but it works

Qob'nuH

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2003, 04:33:34 pm »
Has anyone fixed the Valdore model? I'm talking about the out-of-place,un-textured, raised section on the port wing.
Dawn did a great job considering how little he had to go on at the time. It has been a while though so I was wondering if anyone's working on an up-dated version.  

James Formo

« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2003, 03:38:21 pm »
Quote:

Has anyone fixed the Valdore model? I'm talking about the out-of-place,un-textured, raised section on the port wing.
Dawn did a great job considering how little he had to go on at the time. It has been a while though so I was wondering if anyone's working on an up-dated version.  

um I think Dawn is a girls name-If anyone does add glows-please don't get carried away.  Glows are being abused badly.

mathcubeguy

« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2003, 09:31:03 pm »
Im pretty sure Dawn is a guy, and all of the hardpoints match up, right? I wouldnt want to get in game and then have it crash because it tried to fire from a non-existant place... Oh well, worse case secnario, I have to install it to either EAW or OP, they are both still installed... for now...  

mathcubeguy

« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2003, 06:13:14 pm »
Explain how do I make this work. Please, I  would really like it... Wait, I dont even have this game installed right now... Let me go do that, and when I get back, you teach this complete idiot how to do something obvious (I am the idiot).