Topic: Request for (simple?) SFC2 mission  (Read 3061 times)

StClair

Request for (simple?) SFC2 mission
« on: April 06, 2003, 06:09:37 pm »
Hello, all.  I'm hoping there's someone out there with the tools and the skills who wouldn't mind banging together a simple SFC2 mission for me. I really just want to take some screenshots with appropriate scripted dialogue down in the corner.

Without going into too much detail, it would be one ship arriving and hailing the player's ship, then blowing up/self-destructing.  The player's ship then travels some distance across the map to a base station, at which point another ship arrives, hails are exchanged, and the player ship warps out.

Please contact me by email or private message if you're willing and able.  Thanks for your time.

StClair

Re: Request for (simple?) SFC2 mission
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2003, 04:16:49 am »
Anyone?

(bump)

StClair

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2003, 11:45:15 pm »
78 views and not a single response?  

(final bump, then I give up)

FPF_TraceyG

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2003, 07:54:40 am »
Hi there, I'm not exactly sure what it is you're after. If it's just screenshots your looking for, would it not be easier simply to go to GameSpy with someone and have them self-destruct for you?

Karnak

« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2003, 09:36:52 am »
I have a mission written for SG3 that uses a lot of dialog, up to a minute,  between ships.  It could be changed to meet your needs, but I would like to know what your mission concept is.  If I like it then I can write up the mission, you can take your screenshots and I'll have another mission for the D2 community to play with.

Send me a PM of what your mission concept is, or if you don't have one then let's see if we can build on what you've started.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 pm by Karnak »

StClair

« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2003, 07:16:09 pm »
Also looking for custom dialogue to be displayed onscreen (hails back and forth, etc) during the action, thus my request.

I've contacted Karnak; thanks for your response as well.