Topic: !!!!New Hellion Diablo-class Cruiser!!!!  (Read 14338 times)

Joshmaul

Re: !!!!New Hellion Diablo-class Cruiser!!!!
« Reply #40 on: July 10, 2003, 10:25:34 pm »
How about an Abaddon class? (Abaddon is apparently the name of the fallen angel in the darkest pits of Hell, if I remember.....)

Azel

« Reply #41 on: July 11, 2003, 12:21:07 am »
Thank you but I got it...lol
I own a very extensive library on mythology...
And am well versed...But thanks anyway  

Reverend

« Reply #42 on: July 11, 2003, 12:59:36 am »
Say, thanks for making it, but I especially like the nice purple tones on that Beleth class! Don' stop, Azel, you're on a roll- theres a Cthulhu class in there somewhere! LOL! Thank you agian Azel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Reverend

« Reply #43 on: July 11, 2003, 01:00:43 am »
a polite bump on that azz for page three.  

Kaenyne

« Reply #44 on: July 11, 2003, 10:03:02 am »
I just got caught up the the excitement of a cool new race for SFC.

My imagination got working when I saw your excellent models, Azel.

I love the theme you're going with.

Give us more!!  

Azel

« Reply #45 on: July 11, 2003, 08:51:13 pm »
Thanks guys:)

More is to come  

Azel

« Reply #46 on: July 11, 2003, 09:36:08 pm »
As promised...
Asmodeus Class Cruiser

And the File

http://www.frost-works.com/watchtower/Asmodeus.zip

Enjoy
and more to come  

Reverend

« Reply #47 on: July 11, 2003, 11:36:34 pm »
She's a beauty- reminds me of the Lucifer's big brother... no pun intended- LOL! Thank you Azel!!!!!!!!!!!!  

James Formo

« Reply #48 on: July 12, 2003, 10:19:33 am »
Dang Azel, I like each model you make better then the last. These ships are amazing. I like the range of colors you use.  

Reverend

« Reply #49 on: July 12, 2003, 12:32:06 pm »
I just realized somethig even cooler- every one of those models has tht secret break model- of the creature inside! They're like Transformers! That is so inventive!!!! I do not believe I have ever heard of anyhting like that before, or at least for SFC to be certain~ double praises to you Azel for your inventiveness!  

Azel

« Reply #50 on: July 12, 2003, 08:39:20 pm »
Ok the pics may be alittle dark on this one...sorry
But Here is the Satan Class

and the File:

http://www.frost-works.com/watchtower/Satan.zip  

Rod O'neal

« Reply #51 on: July 12, 2003, 11:42:58 pm »
Quote:

I just realized somethig even cooler- every one of those models has tht secret break model- of the creature inside! They're like Transformers! That is so inventive!!!! I do not believe I have ever heard of anyhting like that before, or at least for SFC to be certain~ double praises to you Azel for your inventiveness!  

That's what I meant when I posted asking if anyone had *killed* one of these yet. I didn't want to give the surprise away though. I thought that it was pretty cool myself  

Reverend

« Reply #52 on: July 13, 2003, 12:24:51 am »
Boym thats a ood call, Rod- thats a cool way to present that- LOL!!!

Thank you Azel, that Satan Class is a whopper!  

CptSavage

« Reply #53 on: July 13, 2003, 01:52:35 am »
Rediculasly amazing bro! I haven't been here in a LONG time. THanks alot Freelancer.  

Azel

« Reply #54 on: July 13, 2003, 10:16:25 am »
Hey thanks alot Guys for the Support and Praise
It truely means alot...Thanks
 Oh and sorry again for the Bad shots of the Satan Class...He's not very Photogenic(lol)
It is probably due the the ship's Size and Design layout.

Now I now that All you guys are wondering what the Deal is with these Aliens known as Hellions...
Well A true backstory is being developed by Klingon Fanatic, Soveriegn Empire, Ripperman and Myself
So I hope it will turn out good

All I can say is that the Hellions where first noticed by the Federation(and of course some of the other major
players in the Galaxy) During the Early TMP Era.  Everyone thought that it was just a random space-born
monster, like the Sunglider.
In the Late TNG Era all lthat was about to change, when the USS Titan received a destress call from an
unknown world, in an barely explored part of space.  
When Capt. Riker arrived with the Titan to Tartaurus 5, he and the crew witnessed the wake of an attack on
the planet by a previously unkown species as multiple warp signatures were leaving the system.

Capt. Riker led an away team toTartaurus 5 to determine if there were any survivers of the planet and to asses
the extent of the physical destruction of the planet (thinking that it might have been the Borg...or prehaps
another Crystaline Entity).
The world had been stripped bare.

Capt. Riker then recieved a communicay from the titan that the system's Binary Star's were begining to destablize.

With the away Team back on board the Titan withdrawed from the system as the Stars collasped.

Later that same stardate, the USS Pontiac was in the Delpanii system studying the Tryva Kor Expanse 93 lightyears
 away from the Titan when they we picking up odd sensor readings similar to multiple warp signatures
heading  towards  them.
As the signatures got closer, the Crew realized the size and number of the vessels approaching. It was a small
Fleet.
The crew attempted communication but there was no reply. Each of  the vessels dropped out of warp and what could
be described as a scan, probed the Pontiac. As Each ship soared passed the Ship, they then re-engaged their
"warp". All except one.
That one vessel turned to face the Pontiac and slowly approached the ship within 80 meters of her hull.
It did not probe the vessel, but was indeed investigating the Pontiac and her crew within.
As soon as the Captain tried communication again...the ship was off.  

Later that week Starfleet Command held a meeting with the Vulcan, Klingon, Romulan and Reman Ambassadors
To discuss the reports and findings of this new threat.
All gonvernments were in agreement that Alpha-Beta Quadrants were in perrill...Furthermore research had shown
That  the Gamma and Delta Quadrants were not immune to the menace.  

Reverend

« Reply #55 on: July 13, 2003, 01:13:32 pm »
Heeeeey, cool! I appreciate the backdrop. This is going to sound stupid, but that story, plus the Hellions' appearance in general, reminds me of the story behind that old (Atari) Tempest game...  

Mackie

« Reply #56 on: July 13, 2003, 05:04:56 pm »
satan class uploaded on tms as well  

Azel

« Reply #57 on: July 13, 2003, 11:46:38 pm »
Thanks everyone

And Thanks Mackie!!!!  

sandman69247

« Reply #58 on: July 14, 2003, 01:39:55 am »
Just read this thread...WOW! You have really outdone yourself this time. Can't wait for more of the story.

Azel

« Reply #59 on: July 15, 2003, 05:21:00 pm »
ok pass this is still up in the air
Thats why KF is helping me and hopfully Soveriegn Empire
on the rest