Topic: Starbase Unity 01(Formelly none as Project Slipstream)  (Read 1600 times)

CaptainTombs

Starbase Unity 01(Formelly none as Project Slipstream)
« on: February 02, 2003, 06:57:15 am »
Yep based off the awesome starbase created by Taldren a Fanfic and model site will be coming soon as soon as Nightsoftware comes back online , im also looking for a texturer to do the Khitomer class the Model is complete it just needs Texturing (Its the Federation Version of the Nieerh, with an altered front) if you want a picture i will try and find a picture of what it looks like in normal non CGI-Garage Model picture), the Enterprise NX-1701-F and the Refit version need converting to Mod format and the Ulysses Class station needs total redoing by an expert.

also on another note this has nothing to do with SteelVipers site, to different sites with similar names i dont know if he is using the Unity station from the game like i am but if he is i am in no way in competition with him im just a fan of the game who likes to model and kitbash that is all from me and oh what do you think of my new sig pic ive seen a few people with there own like this so i thought what the hell its better than my project slipstream one

i think its alot more easier now that my sig is  a gif then a jpg more readable lol