Topic: Take a look....  (Read 5167 times)

jimmi7769

Take a look....
« on: August 07, 2003, 09:17:25 am »
Here is is, the best SFB expansion ever up for your bidding pleasure........Supplement #2  

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3141369102&category=2547

The 'Real' 2nd Generation X-Ships!!!!      

DH123

Re: Take a look....
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2003, 04:14:10 pm »
Um, I have this    

mathcubeguy

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2003, 05:31:08 pm »
so is EBay the ONLY place to find SFB stuff?

Dogmatix!

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2003, 06:00:10 pm »
I already have it...bought it when it was new.  

Wolf2525

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2003, 07:30:13 pm »
I have it as well.  Also, got lucky and the owner of a hobby shop near me sold me his entire collection of minis and a whole mess of older and newer books for a fantastic price.  Just been busy cleaning off the old paint on the minis to repaint them.

jimmi7769

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2003, 10:36:57 pm »
Quote:

Nope, you can order it directly from ADB at:  

http://www.starfleetgames.com/

also check out your local comic book/gaming/hobby stores, some of them will carry stuff.

I was down in Pigeon Forge TN last week on vacation and found this place:

https://secure2.worldaxxs.net/ssl.gsgsales.com/cgi-bin/web_store/web_store.cgi

It was loaded with SFB stuff.  

Magnum357

« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2003, 11:54:39 pm »
Woooow!  So let me get this straight, this is Supplement #2 but this expansion pack is not "Offical" anymore, correct?  But it does have 2nd Generation X-ships (the Generation I had thought was only rumor).  does it have new rules for 2nd Gen X-ships?  Man, I got to get this puppy!!!  This book could help me out so much in my SFB model projects.  

Why doesn't ADB make a Module based on this, or at least on 2nd Gen X-ships?  If they are unbalanced, why not work on balancing them?  They have hardly released much new material.  At least this stuff has some of that fleshed out.

**DONOTDELETE**

« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2003, 01:40:33 am »
Quote:

Woooow!  So let me get this straight, this is Supplement #2 but this expansion pack is not "Offical" anymore, correct?  But it does have 2nd Generation X-ships (the Generation I had thought was only rumor).  does it have new rules for 2nd Gen X-ships?  Man, I got to get this puppy!!!  This book could help me out so much in my SFB model projects.  

Why doesn't ADB make a Module based on this, or at least on 2nd Gen X-ships?  If they are unbalanced, why not work on balancing them?  They have hardly released much new material.  At least this stuff has some of that fleshed out.  

Well...everyone said they had one allready...so I bid on it....

If I get it...I'll send you copies of whatever you need....

If you want to outbid me....break out the cash bro....
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 pm by crimnick »

FPF_TraceyG

« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2003, 03:03:19 am »
So that's where X-ships came from... hmmm, that cover in the photo on eBay looks mighty familar <starts rumedging around in old SFBs stuff from way back, dusts off some ancient tome that hasn't been seen in years...>, why yes, here it is, I had it all the time...  

jimmi7769

« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2003, 09:34:14 am »
They do have an X2 module planned but they haven't decided to make it more X1 ships or open up the can of worms that is X2 ships.

Go to their website.  they have a forum there and discuss upcoming releases.  Good info.

I did have Supplement #2 a long time ago but it got trashed along with all of my other game stuff during a major relocation.  :-(

I've replaced most of my SFB stuff with new products but kind of miss the old expansion books such.

I've even recently picked up some Car Wars stuff off of E-Bay to try out with the Kids.

**DONOTDELETE**

« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2003, 09:58:31 am »

Quote:

I've even recently picked up some Car Wars stuff off of E-Bay to try out with the Kids.

Heh...Uncle Al...the duelist's pal....

I still have gobs of Carwars stuff...We went double scale and used micro-machines glued to 1"x 2" cards ,3-d hazards(smoke,mines,flames, wrecks, buildings), and double scale turn guides.....

Like AD&D....making things 3-D really adds to the game....

jimmi7769

« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2003, 10:42:27 am »
Quote:

Quote:

Heh...Uncle Al...the duelist's pal....

I still have gobs of Carwars stuff...We went double scale and used micro-machines glued to 1"x 2" cards ,3-d hazards(smoke,mines,flames, wrecks, buildings), and double scale turn guides.....

Like AD&D....making things 3-D really adds to the game....

The new stuff they have out now has made it even larger so you can use matchbox sized cars instead of the fine paper counters.  

jimmi7769

Take a look....
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2003, 09:17:25 am »
Here is is, the best SFB expansion ever up for your bidding pleasure........Supplement #2  

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3141369102&category=2547

The 'Real' 2nd Generation X-Ships!!!!      

DH123

« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2003, 04:14:10 pm »
Um, I have this    

mathcubeguy

« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2003, 05:31:08 pm »

Dogmatix!

« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2003, 06:00:10 pm »
I already have it...bought it when it was new.  

Wolf2525

« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2003, 07:30:13 pm »
I have it as well.  Also, got lucky and the owner of a hobby shop near me sold me his entire collection of minis and a whole mess of older and newer books for a fantastic price.  Just been busy cleaning off the old paint on the minis to repaint them.

jimmi7769

« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2003, 10:36:57 pm »
Quote:

Nope, you can order it directly from ADB at:  

http://www.starfleetgames.com/

also check out your local comic book/gaming/hobby stores, some of them will carry stuff.

I was down in Pigeon Forge TN last week on vacation and found this place:

https://secure2.worldaxxs.net/ssl.gsgsales.com/cgi-bin/web_store/web_store.cgi

It was loaded with SFB stuff.  

Magnum357

« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2003, 11:54:39 pm »

**DONOTDELETE**

« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2003, 01:40:33 am »
Quote:

Well...everyone said they had one allready...so I bid on it....

If I get it...I'll send you copies of whatever you need....

If you want to outbid me....break out the cash bro....
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 pm by crimnick »