Topic: Help Texture creators needed  (Read 1787 times)

Kreeargh

Help Texture creators needed
« on: August 15, 2003, 04:27:57 pm »
Hellllllllllp i am involved in a Large mod for Orion Pirates, I have already modeled  more than 15  models for this Project but i lack the Texture tallent to make these ships look "good".

We need help to come up with some cool Klingon and Mirak textures + other races i cant talk about  in open public.

Please Post here or Email me  if you would like to help on this mod  kreeargh@hotmail.com    
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 pm by Kreeargh »

Kreeargh

Re: Help Texture creators needed
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2003, 12:26:14 pm »
bumpo

atheorhaven

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2003, 01:51:02 pm »
I do have some good base textures over on my site that I created a good long time ago.. all that would need to be added to them are the final details and maybe any raised surface details that were required.

Those are free for anyone to use as they wish... all I ask is that I get a screenie of the completed project so that I can see how it looks as a finished project.  

Kreeargh

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2003, 02:34:06 pm »
Bump agian  

Actually its the makeing of the detail part i dont have experiance or ideas on  

I can do feds ok i guess but i think i ended up with crapy? ktinga textures and other races just scare me like gorn how did they do that oh what the ect  
« Last Edit: August 18, 2003, 02:41:07 pm by Kreeargh »