Topic: OP+ Corrections Thread: as of version 3.1  (Read 28664 times)

FireSoul

Re: OP+ Corrections Thread: as of version 3.1
« Reply #320 on: January 18, 2004, 01:56:12 am »
Quote:

Long thread, and I don't know if it's come up, but...

The F-FFG is using the model ..OPPLUS/MODELS/FFF/FFF.MOD, but models .siz has no entry for that; allowing the modelers scaling to take over. When you use Moonraker's Okinawa Class Destroyer... Well, she looks about twice the size of her FFL wing.  

Yeah. fixed already for 3.2... I wrote some perl thingy that compares the contents of the installer with the shiplist, the models dir, and the model.siz.. then the model.siz with the shiplist and the installer, as well as the models directory.. etc.

Quote:

BTW: with the soon to be launched OP+ 3.2, am I wasting my time getting my OP+ models set to taste, or will there be no changes to the models?

There will be some changes. I suggest you back up your current opplus/models to another location, uninstall OP+ 3.1, install 3.2, and then restore the models you'll need. Most of the updates I've done are renames (smoothing it out from this side), but mostly addtions.

FireSoul

Re: OP+ Corrections Thread: as of version 3.1
« Reply #321 on: January 18, 2004, 06:16:51 am »
I'm done with this thread for 3.1.

For the release notice of OP+ 3.2, go see:  http://forums.taldren.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=251777&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=31&fpart=&vc=1&PHPSESSID=

If you have needs of a corrections thread for 3.2, please start a new thread.

-- Luc