Topic: Incomplete cd key with purchase  (Read 4193 times)

GOCTorlek

Incomplete cd key with purchase
« on: October 04, 2003, 03:38:08 am »
I bought empires at war recently and opened it.  Much to my dismay, the cd key included with the game is incomplete.  I need to either have a new one issued, a new game issued to me from Taldren with a complete cd key at Taldren's mailing expense (I am willing to send my current copy back at my expense), or how to send my current copy in and get my money back.  The last option I would prefer to avoid BECAUSE I WANT TO PLAY!!  I love sfc in all of it's incarnations.  Please someone from Taldren respond. I have tried contacting you about this and have been ignored up to this point.

Toasty0

Re: Incomplete cd key with purchase
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2003, 04:27:53 am »
Quote:

I bought empires at war recently and opened it.  Much to my dismay, the cd key included with the game is incomplete.  I need to either have a new one issued, a new game issued to me from Taldren with a complete cd key at Taldren's mailing expense (I am willing to send my current copy back at my expense), or how to send my current copy in and get my money back.  The last option I would prefer to avoid BECAUSE I WANT TO PLAY!!  I love sfc in all of it's incarnations.  Please someone from Taldren respond. I have tried contacting you about this and have been ignored up to this point.  

Noooo. What you need to do is return the CD, box,  and manual with your original reciept to the store you purchased this item at. Taldren develops the games and produces the patches. Taldren has little or nothing to do with the production and or distribution of the CD and Box.

If you do not get satisfaction with your retailer, then depending upon the title you will need to contact either Activision or Interplay

Interplay Entertainment Co.

Activision *cough* support

HTH and good luck  

Demandred

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2003, 06:45:02 am »
You need to contact Interplay and explain that you have an OP CD-key (they are well used to this, as they seem to have shipped millions of copies with the wrong keys).

Cleaven

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2003, 07:19:31 am »
Interplay will usually email you the correct CD key the next day.
Just go to the support section and select CD key problems from the list.  

GOCTorlek

Incomplete cd key with purchase
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2003, 03:38:08 am »

Toasty0

« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2003, 04:27:53 am »
Quote:

Noooo. What you need to do is return the CD, box,  and manual with your original reciept to the store you purchased this item at. Taldren develops the games and produces the patches. Taldren has little or nothing to do with the production and or distribution of the CD and Box.

If you do not get satisfaction with your retailer, then depending upon the title you will need to contact either Activision or Interplay

Interplay Entertainment Co.

Activision *cough* support

HTH and good luck  

Demandred

« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2003, 06:45:02 am »
You need to contact Interplay and explain that you have an OP CD-key (they are well used to this, as they seem to have shipped millions of copies with the wrong keys).

Cleaven

« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2003, 07:19:31 am »
Interplay will usually email you the correct CD key the next day.
Just go to the support section and select CD key problems from the list.