Topic: ACT C  (Read 4301 times)

shadow-viper

ACT C
« on: January 18, 2003, 07:33:24 am »
 Hay what happen to ACT C,can any one get on it or is it just me?    

ActiveX

Re: ACT C
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2003, 07:46:32 am »
Patience young Shadow-viperwalker...again...

shadow-viper

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2003, 07:55:43 am »
Quote:

I'm trying but I am starting to brake out in hives
(NEED TO KILL FEDS,NEED MY FIX,GOT TO HANG ON GOT TO

korus

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2003, 09:27:54 am »
  Better question... How long until they restart ACT B Server?And in the patch, how the server know the difference from disconnecting,dropped from batter and someone  ALTF4ing ??? Anyone know if this is addressed in the patch too?  Thanks!

Korus

ActiveX

« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2003, 05:47:25 pm »
Quote:

And in the patch, how the server know the difference from disconnecting,dropped from batter and someone  ALTF4ing ???    

the patch will give servers the control of what happens if you get disconnected or Alt-F4, I figure the server will just time how long it takes for you to rejoin it, since Alt-F4ing closes SFC3, it will take longer to rejoin...  

Vysander

« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2003, 06:42:17 pm »
Quote:

the patch will give servers the control of what happens if you get disconnected or Alt-F4, I figure the server will just time how long it takes for you to rejoin it, since Alt-F4ing closes SFC3, it will take longer to rejoin...  

I don't know about you guys.. but when I hang or something it generally takes me a full reboot to get back in as I freeze up at either the loading screen or the after action report.

ActiveX

« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2003, 07:44:27 pm »
Im referring to the You have been disconnected message after you come back from battle...

The freezing shouldnt even happen after the patch...

shadow-viper

ACT C
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2003, 07:33:24 am »
 Hay what happen to ACT C,can any one get on it or is it just me?    

ActiveX

« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2003, 07:46:32 am »

shadow-viper

« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2003, 07:55:43 am »
Quote:

I'm trying but I am starting to brake out in hives
(NEED TO KILL FEDS,NEED MY FIX,GOT TO HANG ON GOT TO

korus

« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2003, 09:27:54 am »
  Better question... How long until they restart ACT B Server?And in the patch, how the server know the difference from disconnecting,dropped from batter and someone  ALTF4ing ??? Anyone know if this is addressed in the patch too?  Thanks!

Korus

ActiveX

« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2003, 05:47:25 pm »
Quote:

And in the patch, how the server know the difference from disconnecting,dropped from batter and someone  ALTF4ing ???    

Vysander

« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2003, 06:42:17 pm »
Quote:

I don't know about you guys.. but when I hang or something it generally takes me a full reboot to get back in as I freeze up at either the loading screen or the after action report.

ActiveX

« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2003, 07:44:27 pm »
Im referring to the You have been disconnected message after you come back from battle...

The freezing shouldnt even happen after the patch...