Topic: HELP!!  (Read 2811 times)

Jonah

HELP!!
« on: October 20, 2003, 10:15:14 am »
I feel dumb lol,

I had to reformat my computer and forgot to write down my CD key,  since I bought the game when it came out I had since lost the original cd box that had the key on it.  I had registered the game to my name and email address is there anyway to get the CDkey back?  

Toasty0

Re: HELP!!
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2003, 06:23:12 am »
Quote:

I feel dumb lol,

I had to reformat my computer and forgot to write down my CD key,  since I bought the game when it came out I had since lost the original cd box that had the key on it.  I had registered the game to my name and email address is there anyway to get the CDkey back?  

Which game?  

Jonah

HELP!!
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2003, 10:15:14 am »
I feel dumb lol,

Toasty0

Re: HELP!!
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2003, 06:23:12 am »
Quote:

I feel dumb lol,

Which game?