Topic: Need some help (sfc3)  (Read 969 times)

thesulei

Need some help (sfc3)
« on: October 24, 2003, 08:57:43 pm »
Im not sure how many people will have answers for my question, i would hope some of the taldren chaps could help me.

Im trying to resize those nasty looking plasma torpedoes, i have reduced the plasma core graphics - i then used the height of the resized cores to resize the plasma stream graphics, i thought this would do it but unfortunately the graphics don?t look the same in game, they look like black "balls" with a stream of green coming from them.... so i need to know how to resize them, and also keep the same effect.

In fact while im on if any of the taldren chaps are reading how can i change the phaser and rommy disruptor graphics, colours, loads of people want to know this not just me.....

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 pm by thesulei »

thesulei

Need some help (sfc3)
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2003, 08:57:43 pm »
Im not sure how many people will have answers for my question, i would hope some of the taldren chaps could help me.

Im trying to resize those nasty looking plasma torpedoes, i have reduced the plasma core graphics - i then used the height of the resized cores to resize the plasma stream graphics, i thought this would do it but unfortunately the graphics don?t look the same in game, they look like black "balls" with a stream of green coming from them.... so i need to know how to resize them, and also keep the same effect.

In fact while im on if any of the taldren chaps are reading how can i change the phaser and rommy disruptor graphics, colours, loads of people want to know this not just me.....

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 pm by thesulei »