Topic: Sci-Fi bash questions  (Read 1992 times)

2step

Sci-Fi bash questions
« on: October 26, 2003, 10:49:36 pm »
 Ok i have completed and ran the Sci-Fi bash mod from Chris Jones.I have had one or two errors with the ISD and ISD2 's in a skirmish setting.I was wondering , should i get the whole TNG MOD to go with the models?

Would that help with the issues i have had with bash?

Also , is there a list of known problems with the Mod aas is stands now?

Finally , would the last few TNG updates fix the minor problems i had with Bash?
Thanks in Advance for any help with these questions.
D. "2step" Nichols

Chris Jones

Re: Sci-Fi bash questions
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2003, 07:55:01 pm »
2 Step!

Hello and thanks for downloading the mod.

As I recall the ISD's were a problem, maybe due to size. Are they causing a crash?

As far as I know, there's no list of problems with this mod.

Having the TNG Mod would not make much of a difference, if any.

I'll keep watching this thread - please post any more errors you find - my time is taken with Bridge Commander these days but if there are enough issues with this I can post an update.

Chris
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 pm by Chris Jones »

2step

Re: Sci-Fi bash questions
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2003, 11:33:08 am »
So far Chris , ISD's and ISD2's,Some of the Fed Heavy weights(bb?,potc?),and the planets mods are all having some problems.
1.ISD  and ISD2's will crash the game
2.when trying to run a skirmish with the +Home,POTC,BBS?other heavy FEDS , the game will either not show the ships and instead show empty space orcrash it out right. I got +HOME to show by itself , and regulars would dissappear,I.E..+HOMEand a CAR,VOY in a 3 ship vrs 3ship , the +home would show and fight , but the other two would not be in the fight at all,basicly dissappeared.but I know the VOY and CAR 's do work , both in skirmish and campaign.
3.every once in awhile the planets would not show , but as yet haven't knowingly caused a crash.

This was installed in the order presented in the downloads page. Models, SCI-FI Bash,update , sounds.
Please don't misunderstand me Chris , I love the work done and am not griping , just firgured you would want to know if somthing was  going astray