Topic: "Shipedit" for SFC3?  (Read 2331 times)

DH123

"Shipedit" for SFC3?
« on: October 27, 2003, 12:24:53 pm »
Is there such an animal?  

Reverend

Re: "Shipedit" for SFC3?
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2003, 12:37:12 pm »
he has a beta out, but it only does half the job, presently...... blame it on the pimp juice...  

NannerSlug

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2003, 01:08:02 pm »
the closest thing is core edit - check the resources section of www.starfleetcommand3.net.. else while you need a few utils.. let me finish lunch and a project im working on. ill get with you on it.. you need m$ excell (notepad works as well, but you get cool columns with excel) and a arc chart.. and its really very easy to put a ship in..i think there is even a tutorial on www.starfleetcommand3.net in the resources section for adding in ships. dunno. ill have to look. if not, maybe i can drag korah and my self into making one. (or even THE MAN chris jones. )

DH123

"Shipedit" for SFC3?
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2003, 12:24:53 pm »
Is there such an animal?  

Reverend

« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2003, 12:37:12 pm »
he has a beta out, but it only does half the job, presently...... blame it on the pimp juice...  

NannerSlug

« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2003, 01:08:02 pm »
the closest thing is core edit - check the resources section of www.starfleetcommand3.net.. else while you need a few utils.. let me finish lunch and a project im working on. ill get with you on it.. you need m$ excell (notepad works as well, but you get cool columns with excel) and a arc chart.. and its really very easy to put a ship in..i think there is even a tutorial on www.starfleetcommand3.net in the resources section for adding in ships. dunno. ill have to look. if not, maybe i can drag korah and my self into making one. (or even THE MAN chris jones. )