Topic: sfc3  (Read 803 times)

DonKarnage

sfc3
« on: October 29, 2003, 05:09:32 pm »
i need to know how to add mod for sfc3 and the whatever is call the show the ship for adding weapon, com, transporter ect, i try the sfc3 modeltools but a lot of bla bla but no instruction on how you convert the mod from sfc2/op to sfc3, so those who know how to tell me.     cause the game is empty in choice of ship and is there a way to change the total mass for a ship so i can add more powerfull weapon (the defiant is a week ship compare to the exselcior class)

ancientangel

Re: sfc3
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2003, 06:00:07 pm »
Quote:

i need to know how to add mod for sfc3 and the whatever is call the show the ship for adding weapon, com, transporter ect, i try the sfc3 modeltools but a lot of bla bla but no instruction on how you convert the mod from sfc2/op to sfc3, so those who know how to tell me.     cause the game is empty in choice of ship and is there a way to change the total mass for a ship so i can add more powerfull weapon (the defiant is a week ship compare to the exselcior class)  

First All back up all your old files

Second in your assets/commonsettings folder is the files you need to edit to alter weapons and other goodies. To chage the ships hull stuff you need to edit the DefaultCore.txt under your /specs folder.

If you goto StarFleetuniverse.com and download the SFC3 mod tools there should be a .Pdf file on how to do this all. Atleast Model wise. If that doesn't work I would suggest you go to wwww.starfleetcommand3.net I am sure they have tuts available there as well.