Topic: Music  (Read 961 times)

nx_adam_1701

Music
« on: November 10, 2003, 04:24:49 am »
I recently changed all the music in the SFC OP game to music I liked instead of the stock stuff, but the only problem is that the songs i put in never ever get to finish, it always comes out short and the stock stuff cuts right in, the way I have been doing it is taking the song I want for example TNG Theme, and naming it FDT_a1 the stock name, but it never finishes another music starts right before the last 20 secs of it, whats going on

adam out

nx_adam_1701

Re: Music
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2003, 06:46:50 am »
Another thing is, for instance, If I want to substitute the 16 FDA files you kow FDA_a1, FDA_a2 and etc.... into just 1 file instead of having to break up my song into 16 seperate files, how would i go about doing that, jeeeeze, i confused myself rite there lol lol, i hope you understand lol

adam out

Towelie

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2003, 09:52:39 am »

That's the reason I haven't messed with it, most of the music is all broken up already. In SFC3 the music is easy to change since it only uses four per race (I think it's four).

In OP, the music is divided up for every action just about it from victory to defeat, to taking major damage ect. depending on the battle. In OP it seems much more responsive to the mood. Cannot do that in such detail in SFC3.

nx_adam_1701

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2003, 04:48:52 pm »
well, another reason why I love this game so much

adam out

nx_adam_1701

Music
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2003, 04:24:49 am »
I recently changed all the music in the SFC OP game to music I liked instead of the stock stuff, but the only problem is that the songs i put in never ever get to finish, it always comes out short and the stock stuff cuts right in, the way I have been doing it is taking the song I want for example TNG Theme, and naming it FDT_a1 the stock name, but it never finishes another music starts right before the last 20 secs of it, whats going on

adam out

nx_adam_1701

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2003, 06:46:50 am »
Another thing is, for instance, If I want to substitute the 16 FDA files you kow FDA_a1, FDA_a2 and etc.... into just 1 file instead of having to break up my song into 16 seperate files, how would i go about doing that, jeeeeze, i confused myself rite there lol lol, i hope you understand lol

adam out

Towelie

« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2003, 09:52:39 am »

That's the reason I haven't messed with it, most of the music is all broken up already. In SFC3 the music is easy to change since it only uses four per race (I think it's four).

In OP, the music is divided up for every action just about it from victory to defeat, to taking major damage ect. depending on the battle. In OP it seems much more responsive to the mood. Cannot do that in such detail in SFC3.

nx_adam_1701

« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2003, 04:48:52 pm »
well, another reason why I love this game so much

adam out