Topic: [POLL] Favorite ship from Enterprise  (Read 3185 times)

Alidar Jarok

[POLL] Favorite ship from Enterprise
« on: February 13, 2003, 09:32:51 pm »
Now that the Andorian ship exists, I'm going to start a poll of which ship shown in Enterprise is your favorite.  I'm leaving out the Klingon Battlecruiser.

Favorite Ship From Enterprise

NX Class

Suliban Ships (A whole bunch of them breaking off from that hubb thing.  Enterprise is there to)

Andorian Ship (on the right)

Vulcan Ship, D'Kyr (with Enterprise)

Vulcan Surak Class

Kllingon Raptor Class

Romulan Early Bird of Prey

Tholian Ship from next weeks episode "Future Tense"

Unknown "Large-Lobed" Alien ship (Yeah I know it is a Ferengi ship, and I'm not to happy about it.  But it technically doesn't violate continuity because the name of the species ended up being unknown.  It just violates plausibility)

I wish they would give the Suliban a bigger ship.  That was the best picture I could find.    

Scipio_66

Re: [POLL] Favorite ship from Enterprise
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2003, 10:04:47 pm »
I voted for the Andorian ship.  It is a sharp-looking design that still manages to appear less advanced  than the ships seen in chronologically-later ST series.

And -- best of all (!) -- it actually bears a striking resemblance to the Andorian cruiser of this era from Star Fleet Battles!

-S'Cipio  
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 pm by Scipio_66 »

E_Look

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2003, 10:21:20 pm »
Of the ships you've got here, I'd have to say the Andorian one.  Very original looking.  But you missed one- from the episode, "The Catwalk".  I thought those aliens had one mean ship.  If you had it here, I'd vote for that instead!

EmeraldEdge

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2003, 10:31:50 pm »
Or the ship at the end of "Dawn", which was an interesting design as well.  

ChamadaIV

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2003, 11:06:21 pm »
Since I dabble a little with 3dStudioMAX, I'm just wondering how many polygons make up each of those ship models. I know the NX-01 is high detai, high-poly (even more so than the Enterprise-E in the movies), but I don't know about those other ships.  

Alidar Jarok

[POLL] Favorite ship from Enterprise
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2003, 09:32:51 pm »
Now that the Andorian ship exists, I'm going to start a poll of which ship shown in Enterprise is your favorite.  I'm leaving out the Klingon Battlecruiser.

Favorite Ship From Enterprise

NX Class

Suliban Ships (A whole bunch of them breaking off from that hubb thing.  Enterprise is there to)

Andorian Ship (on the right)

Vulcan Ship, D'Kyr (with Enterprise)

Vulcan Surak Class

Kllingon Raptor Class

Romulan Early Bird of Prey

Tholian Ship from next weeks episode "Future Tense"

Unknown "Large-Lobed" Alien ship (Yeah I know it is a Ferengi ship, and I'm not to happy about it.  But it technically doesn't violate continuity because the name of the species ended up being unknown.  It just violates plausibility)

I wish they would give the Suliban a bigger ship.  That was the best picture I could find.    

Scipio_66

« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2003, 10:04:47 pm »
I voted for the Andorian ship.  It is a sharp-looking design that still manages to appear less advanced  than the ships seen in chronologically-later ST series.

And -- best of all (!) -- it actually bears a striking resemblance to the Andorian cruiser of this era from Star Fleet Battles!

-S'Cipio  
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 pm by Scipio_66 »

E_Look

« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2003, 10:21:20 pm »
Of the ships you've got here, I'd have to say the Andorian one.  Very original looking.  But you missed one- from the episode, "The Catwalk".  I thought those aliens had one mean ship.  If you had it here, I'd vote for that instead!

EmeraldEdge

« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2003, 10:31:50 pm »
Or the ship at the end of "Dawn", which was an interesting design as well.  

ChamadaIV

« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2003, 11:06:21 pm »
Since I dabble a little with 3dStudioMAX, I'm just wondering how many polygons make up each of those ship models. I know the NX-01 is high detai, high-poly (even more so than the Enterprise-E in the movies), but I don't know about those other ships.