Topic: BSG mini-series creator faces the music...  (Read 3059 times)

Rat_Boy

BSG mini-series creator faces the music...
« on: November 10, 2003, 11:20:11 am »
From the Cylon Alliance

...that music being generally "We're Not Going to Take it Anymore."

Sorry, that was an editorial joke in no way reflective of my opinion about a TV show I have yet to see.  So leave me alone, Sci Fi Channel.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2003, 11:27:12 am by Rat_Boy »

Dash Jones

Re: BSG mini-series creator faces the music...
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2003, 04:35:58 pm »
Well, with the DVD's out, I'm seriously tossing up the notion of going out and buying them to watch the series if I can find it anywhere, but I am also hoping to see the Sci-Fi series (though I think someone might just have to tape it and send it to me, but I have that lined up).  I don't expect them to be anything alike, in fact, I'm looking at them as if they are almost two separate shows entirely (sort of like the Lord of the Rings Trilogy by J.R.R. Tolkien, and the Lord of the Rings Trilogy by Peter Jackson, course one is a rip off of the other, still...).

Rat_Boy

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2003, 11:20:11 am »
From the Cylon Alliance

Sorry, that was an editorial joke in no way reflective of my opinion about a TV show I have yet to see.  So leave me alone, Sci Fi Channel.

Dash Jones

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2003, 04:35:58 pm »
Well, with the DVD's out, I'm seriously tossing up the notion of going out and buying them to watch the series if I can find it anywhere, but I am also hoping to see the Sci-Fi series (though I think someone might just have to tape it and send it to me, but I have that lined up).  I don't expect them to be anything alike, in fact, I'm looking at them as if they are almost two separate shows entirely (sort of like the Lord of the Rings Trilogy by J.R.R. Tolkien, and the Lord of the Rings Trilogy by Peter Jackson, course one is a rip off of the other, still...).

Rat_Boy

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2003, 11:20:11 am »
From the Cylon Alliance

Dash Jones

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2003, 04:35:58 pm »