Topic: The latest addition to my collection  (Read 3103 times)

Rat_Boy

The latest addition to my collection
« on: November 10, 2003, 04:13:25 pm »
No, I don't have my own pictures of it, so you'll have to make do with this.

Found it lying on the floor of the local EB and bought in on a lark.  Mind you, I haven't bought a figure action or otherwise since last century, so the level of detail and articulation amazed me.  The tail is posseable rubber and the head has this shine that makes it look slimy.  Right now, it sits atop my computer hutch with one of its hands wrapped around Captain Picard's skull and its tail about to smack around the StarCraft Marine.  So, what geeky thing have you bought lately?

Sirgod

Re: The latest addition to my collection
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2003, 04:32:27 pm »

My best friend Found This littel Gem at an old ladies Garage sale for around $5.00 still in the Box. apparently bought for one of her Children back in the late 70's during a Vacation, She for some reason never got It to her Child.

When Mike saw It He grabbed It for me right away.

Linkie Poo

just found out about this today also.  

Stephen
« Last Edit: November 10, 2003, 04:32:59 pm by Sirgod »

Rat_Boy

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2003, 04:13:25 pm »

Found it lying on the floor of the local EB and bought in on a lark.  Mind you, I haven't bought a figure action or otherwise since last century, so the level of detail and articulation amazed me.  The tail is posseable rubber and the head has this shine that makes it look slimy.  Right now, it sits atop my computer hutch with one of its hands wrapped around Captain Picard's skull and its tail about to smack around the StarCraft Marine.  So, what geeky thing have you bought lately?

Sirgod

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2003, 04:32:27 pm »

My best friend Found This littel Gem at an old ladies Garage sale for around $5.00 still in the Box. apparently bought for one of her Children back in the late 70's during a Vacation, She for some reason never got It to her Child.

Linkie Poo

Stephen

Rat_Boy

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2003, 04:13:25 pm »

Sirgod

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2003, 04:32:27 pm »

Linkie Poo

Stephen