Topic: Finally got my Rio 600 MP3 player to work with WMP 9.0 but...  (Read 5747 times)

Stormbringer

Finally got my Rio 600 MP3 player to work with WMP 9.0 but...
« on: November 12, 2003, 12:18:34 am »
Woo hoo!  It was a bear to do. I still need to get it to work with music match jukebox. Anyone have any ideas? Also does anyone have a audio file (any format) of the Dominae Requiem portion of Type O Negative's October Rust:  either from Love You To Death or Die With Me, or Burn't Flowers Falling (I think). That portion of a song is about twenty seconds long so I doubt there is a copy right issue. Also I own the CD. A suggestion for a free audio editing program will do if no one has one ready made. The portion is of the lead singer droning in heavy base -almost throat singing, the latin requiem.    

Stormbringer

Re: Finally got my Rio 600 MP3 player to work with WMP 9.0 but...
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2003, 09:29:32 am »
bump.

GE-Raven

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2003, 01:26:21 pm »
do a google search for CDex great tool for mp3 making.

GE-Raven

Sirgod

« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2003, 02:22:19 pm »
I wish you would have said something while you where down Storm,  I have a Proggy here called Music Generation Studio 6 that you might have been interested In.

Stephen

Stormbringer

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2003, 02:34:08 pm »
No biggy. I'll be there again at some point. I also need to edit the blank noise off the end of Godsmack: Voo doo. It does not work well on a run and takes up valuable space in the limited memory of my antique MP3 player.  

Sirgod

« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2003, 02:43:51 pm »
Quote:

No biggy. I'll be there again at some point. I also need to edit the blank noise off the end of Godsmack: Voo doo. It does not work well on a run and takes up valuable space in the limited memory of my antique MP3 player.  

LOL, I know you will be back, I've got your books.  

BTW, I'm loving the hyperspace read, and I showed my wife this morning your other book, and she Had read It before. Said It was a very good read infact, so I might jump ahead to Chapter 9 that you pointed out, and try It later.

Stephen

Stormbringer

« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2003, 12:18:34 am »
Woo hoo!  It was a bear to do. I still need to get it to work with music match jukebox. Anyone have any ideas? Also does anyone have a audio file (any format) of the Dominae Requiem portion of Type O Negative's October Rust:  either from Love You To Death or Die With Me, or Burn't Flowers Falling (I think). That portion of a song is about twenty seconds long so I doubt there is a copy right issue. Also I own the CD. A suggestion for a free audio editing program will do if no one has one ready made. The portion is of the lead singer droning in heavy base -almost throat singing, the latin requiem.    

Stormbringer

« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2003, 09:29:32 am »
bump.

GE-Raven

« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2003, 01:26:21 pm »

GE-Raven

Sirgod

« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2003, 02:22:19 pm »
I wish you would have said something while you where down Storm,  I have a Proggy here called Music Generation Studio 6 that you might have been interested In.

Stephen

Stormbringer

« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2003, 02:34:08 pm »

Sirgod

« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2003, 02:43:51 pm »
Quote:

BTW, I'm loving the hyperspace read, and I showed my wife this morning your other book, and she Had read It before. Said It was a very good read infact, so I might jump ahead to Chapter 9 that you pointed out, and try It later.

Stephen

Stormbringer

« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2003, 12:18:34 am »

Stormbringer

« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2003, 09:29:32 am »
bump.

GE-Raven

« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2003, 01:26:21 pm »

GE-Raven

Sirgod

« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2003, 02:22:19 pm »

Stephen

Stormbringer

« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2003, 02:34:08 pm »

Sirgod

« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2003, 02:43:51 pm »
Quote:

Stephen