Topic: Logical SFC-I Keyboard Macro Bindings  (Read 942 times)

Bistrogamer

Logical SFC-I Keyboard Macro Bindings
« on: November 12, 2003, 11:06:17 am »
A long time ago in a galaxy far rar away... (oops, wrong milleu..) I was working o some form of  logical keyboard binding for SFC-I.  This has long since been lost, but now that I am once again getting killed by various AI ships   I am looking for something that makes sense for a laptop-type keyboard (no num-pad).  Maybe along the lines of Weapons controll on the left 15 QWERT and Nav on the Right - or something similarly sensible with a "touch-type" expressible "most-important-command-set".

Has anyone from the long-ago past of SFC developed something like this?  Seems that it would have been an amazing boon for Multi-player, Speed-10 games.

Just wondering.

Bistrogamer

Logical SFC-I Keyboard Macro Bindings
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2003, 11:06:17 am »
A long time ago in a galaxy far rar away... (oops, wrong milleu..) I was working o some form of  logical keyboard binding for SFC-I.  This has long since been lost, but now that I am once again getting killed by various AI ships   I am looking for something that makes sense for a laptop-type keyboard (no num-pad).  Maybe along the lines of Weapons controll on the left 15 QWERT and Nav on the Right - or something similarly sensible with a "touch-type" expressible "most-important-command-set".

Has anyone from the long-ago past of SFC developed something like this?  Seems that it would have been an amazing boon for Multi-player, Speed-10 games.

Just wondering.