Topic: A Ladder League for Orion Pirates OP+ Refit  (Read 1922 times)

Jakle

A Ladder League for Orion Pirates OP+ Refit
« on: November 21, 2003, 11:12:36 am »
I am posting here to gauge the interest any users of Firesoul's Orion Pirates in a Ladder League based on that Mod.

Currently, GamerZ (www.gzleagues.com) has a SFC2 league which revolves around EAW, but allows the use of all SFC titles (except SFC3) and mods as handshake terms for any match, but standard EAW is pretty much the norm over there.

GamerZ is moving towards establishing distinct Leagues for Mods of existing titles, should their be a sufficient fan base.

There is currently a segment of the existing SFC2 League population who have spoken in support of this mod, and I know that their is a Dyna community based on this mod as well.  I am posting here in an effort to reach those folks as well.

I know that Dynaverse players and Ladder players tend to be two different creatures.  However, this community has matured to the point that I think that many who have walked away from the ladder environment might find that it is vastly improved over what they might remember.  As a League, GamerZ fosters an atmosphere of co-ownership with the league members, soliciting suggestions and experimenting with new ideas in a continuing effort to improve the multiplayer game experience.

If anyone feels that they might be interested in a league specifically for the OP+ mod, please post here.  

Thanks!